Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only one??  (Read 48799 times)
VioletS16

Forum crazy snake lady!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2010, 02:56:18 pm »

L
LOL THAT"S WHAT I THOUGHT TOO!

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, old time is still a-fly, and this same flower that smiles today tomorrow will be dying - ACOS

<3

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2010, 03:15:46 pm »

sabonim

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2010, 03:32:48 pm »

wooooow Lord!!!!!!  Shocked

It's true!

The hands in head means: " Duuude..... what have I done with my hair? "

Crazy, man.... crazy!

Dr. Gustavo Agostini
Laboratory of Plant Molecular Systematic - UFRGS
---------------------------
Sabonim Gustavo Agostini
Master in Hapkido UYK

VioletS16

Forum crazy snake lady!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2010, 03:41:59 pm »

Whooaaa  Shocked

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, old time is still a-fly, and this same flower that smiles today tomorrow will be dying - ACOS

<3

ashflower

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010, 08:38:47 pm »

Remind you of anyone?

Roll Eyes Grin

James cutting his hair IS TENS TIMES THE SHOCK OF MIKE LEAVING THE BAND TO ME!!

sabonim

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2010, 01:24:21 pm »

Remind you of anyone?

Roll Eyes Grin

Hahahahaha Roll Eyes

FUNNY AND SAD!

Dr. Gustavo Agostini
Sabonim Gustavo Agostini
Master in Hapkido UYK

Viola da Voce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2010, 02:12:11 pm »

One of the images that has stuck with me from my first DT concert almost 10 years ago was JLB headbanging with his long hair flying around everywhere. It'll take some getting used to, but short hair can be pretty badass too. I did like JP's short hair era, and I think it's working on JLB as well.

VioletS16

Forum crazy snake lady!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2010, 07:37:40 pm »

One of the images that has stuck with me from my first DT concert almost 10 years ago was JLB headbanging with his long hair flying around everywhere. It'll take some getting used to, but short hair can be pretty badass too. I did like JP's short hair era, and I think it's working on JLB as well.
When James headbanged it was awesome especially when he had the really curly hair :-)

<3

Asianhawk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2010, 10:16:49 pm »

WHAT?HuhHuh!!! James NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Uuuhhhhhh well I will never cut mine. I don't care if I am the last guy on earth with long hair...
Hopefully he will grow it back out like John and Mike have...!!
I am going to drive from Maine in NY for the concert... to see the new short hair...?? Aaarrrrghhhhh....

Yeah I think about long hair too much, too...

“An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why.”

-- William Faulkner

Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2010, 03:36:41 am »

Uuuhhhhhh well I will never cut mine. I don't care if I am the last guy on earth with long hair...
If you don't mind my asking... how old are you?

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

sabonim

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2010, 09:13:23 am »

I am going to drive from Maine in NY for the concert... to see the new short hair...?? Aaarrrrghhhhh....

Huh Excuse me?  Undecided

Dr. Gustavo Agostini
Sabonim Gustavo Agostini
Master in Hapkido UYK

Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2010, 12:26:34 pm »

Huh Excuse me?  Undecided
Excuse me, too. Is it hair or is it the man who's making music?

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

VioletS16

Forum crazy snake lady!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2010, 01:59:49 pm »

WHAT?HuhHuh!!! James NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I think when I found out I didn't have any time to say anything because I was hanging over the toilet. Of course, it was from shock, not because it looks bad (I can't tell yet).
I like guys with long hair so bravo (of course I will always like James--long OR short hair--but I prefer it long, but he can probably make short hair look AWESOME) to you, and I must agree that I don't think I will cut mine since it has become trademark for me :-)
Hopefully he will grow it back out like John and Mike have...!!
Yeah, that is a reassuring thought, but then there are guys like Jordan who DIDN'T grow it out...the Captain must tell us his plans.

Yeah I think about long hair too much, too...
Honestly you're also going to see someone who you admire because of his voice/music and it's going to be a chance that may not appear again. I can honestly say I'm curious to see his next concert video!!! When is it occuring??

I have a lot of mixed feelings about it, however, in the end it's up to James and I am just going to go with it!!:P

<3

Asianhawk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2010, 06:08:49 pm »

Believe me, I can understand if James got sick of it after all these years, donated it to Locks of Love, or just wanted something new, or an updated look; BUT STILL IT IS SHOCKING TO ME!! I have seen DT 6 times near front row each time, I am used to James' near waist length hair flapping away behind him each time he moves or runs around, especially when he jumps back on stage after the instrumentals... Yeah I am sorry and I am a 33 year old long haired metal head, I have had long hair down to the middle of my back since I was about 15 years old. It is my character, it is who I am, and I always saw James' hair as the same. I know he didn't 'sell out' that's for sure...! My brother and best friends always had really long hair too, but they cut it for jobs, or they just got sick of it. My very best friend is growing it back out after 10 years, however. Ok admittedly I am a dork, I wanna drive 7 hours to see my Metal God James singing his heart out and head bang with his long ass hair!! James cutting his hair IS TENS TIMES THE SHOCK OF MIKE LEAVING THE BAND TO ME!! I am frankly more surprised this isn't more shocking to more people. Of course HAIR doesn't make the musician, TOT has been DT heaviest album ever and JLB and JM were the only ones who had long hair. I don't know how much metal you guys listen to OUTSIDE of America(to you USA fans) but most metal bands all have LOOOOONG hair. It is only trendy mostly in the USA for these 'metal' bands to have short hair. I have always LOVED the fact that most members of DT have long hair, and don't give a shit what is trendy.

“An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why.”

-- William Faulkner

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2010, 06:55:40 pm »

Forgive me for saying this; but does James' PERSONAL CHOICE have anything to do with this?  It's HIS HEAD.  Let him do what he likes.   I mean...come on...... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: