Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only one??  (Read 50016 times)
Irock

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2010, 12:17:13 am »

I think James looked the most rad when he had long hair and no facial hair.

VioletS16

Forum crazy snake lady!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2010, 12:42:16 pm »

I think James looked the most rad when he had long hair and no facial hair.
+1
My background is made of up that era of Jameses, lol. But he fits the metal role better with the beard. Now it's the confusion era :O

And that's what I thought at first too Moonchild! I mean there are TONS of people asking James about it and James has no response. but now I'm not so sure. It's possible he got sick of it but I can't imagine it being THAT much of a pain in the neck. hmm.

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, old time is still a-fly, and this same flower that smiles today tomorrow will be dying - ACOS

<3

Fredday

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2010, 06:23:19 pm »

Where can I find some pics of his new do?

MuumiPeikko

The Helmsman of the Pirate Ship

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2010, 06:27:07 pm »

There's only one -- you can see it in Twitter.

I know the truth is out there.

VioletS16

Forum crazy snake lady!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2010, 08:44:26 pm »

There's only one -- you can see it in Twitter.
Two, actually. One is his profile pic and the other is...well, idk, seeing as I have no clue about Twitter.
If this is true than some members on here can verify it seeing as he's having a concert sometime (anyone know when?) and that is the only time we can be sure...

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, old time is still a-fly, and this same flower that smiles today tomorrow will be dying - ACOS

<3

Fredday

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2010, 12:43:43 am »

Please forgive me for being a tard.  Grin  But I searched for James LaBrie (thats my daughters middle name btw, no not James. lol) on twitter and I got so many hits I think my head just exploded.

I'll be honest, I'm not all that twitter savy, so a simple link would be greatly appreciated by this old guy. Smiley

Magdalena63

٩(●̮̮̃̃)۶

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2010, 03:37:59 am »

Please forgive me for being a tard.  Grin  But I searched for James LaBrie (thats my daughters middle name btw, no not James. lol) on twitter and I got so many hits I think my head just exploded.

I'll be honest, I'm not all that twitter savy, so a simple link would be greatly appreciated by this old guy. Smiley

Here is the link for you Fredday.     http://twitter.com/piratecjs/

Anita.

If the mind can find no meaning, then the senses give it.
http://www.reverbnation.com/fan/anitamagdalenaw#!

Fredday

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2010, 05:34:17 am »

Well, I would like to thank you very much for the link.   Now that I've seen the pic, I can't say i'm really disappointed.  I'm 40 and started growing my hair out 3 years ago (and its becoming a real pain in the ass. . .. but).   But I'm alright with this haircut.  Its not what I'm used to from JLB, but I'm quite alright with it.   Its better than his FII days.  Grin   I'm alright with it, frankly. 

Thanks again for the link. Smiley

Magdalena63

٩(●̮̮̃̃)۶

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2010, 06:43:56 am »

My pleasure Fredday.
As long as JLB's new look makes him feel good , then that is what matters. In Matt Guillory's interview, he explains the meaning behind the title `Static Impulse` he say's it is about people, their impulses, ie: how a lot of people judge people on how they look, maybe James haircut is an example of that (IMHO).  Wink
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 06:58:07 am by Magdalena63 » Logged

Fredday

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2010, 07:47:29 am »

My pleasure Fredday.
As long as JLB's new look makes him feel good , then that is what matters. In Matt Guillory's interview, he explains the meaning behind the title `Static Impulse` he say's it is about people, their impulses, ie: how a lot of people judge people on how they look, maybe James haircut is an example of that (IMHO).  Wink

Indeed, I live in NorCal and I'm often called hippie and "Jesus" by family, which i find somewhat disturbing, but I know they mean well.  My hair growth was an "Impulse" to my 9 yr old (at the time, she's 12 now) saying "I think you'd look cool with long hair, daddy", now she wont let me cut my hair or shave my goatee.   She's vastly more mature than she was when she was 9, and while still very young, she's no sap, and daddy takes her advice. 

Dare I say JLB has a Phil Collins look with the new do?  Not that thats a bad thing.   That was simply my initial reaction to seeing it (no offense to you JLB,  Phil is an awesome dood lol).

I appreciate your warmth in handling this newbie (thats me)to the forums, I look forward to the future on here.  I've read for years and never posted or gotten involved, but SI compelled me to express my desire for more of the same.   Best wishes to you and yours. Smiley

VioletS16

Forum crazy snake lady!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2010, 11:31:35 am »

Lol he didn't look horrible in the FII days...just not really like himself.
I've very snappy lately and I think him cutting his hair has something to do with it lol  Cheesy I'm joking, of course. I'm naturally snappy  Wink

<3

Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2010, 12:03:31 pm »

My pleasure Fredday.
Yeah, the new haircut is also a part of the album concept Cheesy

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

VioletS16

Forum crazy snake lady!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2010, 12:28:50 pm »

My pleasure Fredday.
Yeah, the new haircut is also a part of the album concept Cheesy
Lol I never thought of it that way  Roll Eyes

<3

Magdalena63

٩(●̮̮̃̃)۶

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2010, 03:02:22 pm »

So has anyone seen James new Twitter profile Pic?  Wink Wink

MuumiPeikko

The Helmsman of the Pirate Ship

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2010, 03:06:47 pm »

He looked younger with long hair  Undecided
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 03:09:04 pm by MuumiPeikko » Logged

I know the truth is out there.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: