Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: James LaBrie - New album **Static Impulse**  (Read 58400 times)
SeRoX

The VoiceMaster

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2010, 12:55:20 pm »

This is awesome. It will be like my birthday present even my birthday 12september. But it doesn't matter cos it's close.  Tongue

Anyway. Nuclear ass kicked is on the way!  Cheesy

"I think most of you have heard of the Kevin Moore thing. He signed up for astronaut to go to Mars"

JLB

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2010, 01:26:12 pm »

This is awesome. It will be like my birthday present even my birthday 12september. But it doesn't matter cos it's close.  Tongue

I'm there with ya.... Wink I can settle for a b-day prezzy that is 10 days late Cheesy

Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2010, 01:34:11 pm »

I can settle for a b-day prezzy that is 10 days late Cheesy

so does my mum... she agreed to get her b-day present from me 10 days late...  Wink

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

SomeGuy

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2010, 03:21:57 pm »

Oh no! My school would probably make me take so many exams before I'll get to hear the new album .-.

Natt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2010, 02:17:53 am »

Looks like the artwork is done, too. I'm dying to check it out because, honestly, I didn't like any of the previous albums artwork and hope I might like this one for a change

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".

MuumiPeikko

The Helmsman of the Pirate Ship

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2010, 05:22:40 am »

Looks like the artwork is done, too. I'm dying to check it out because, honestly, I didn't like any of the previous albums artwork and hope I might like this one for a change

Agree. But, if it gonna be "like-Soilwork" album, I'm afraid there will be "like-Soilwork" artwork. Sad

I know the truth is out there.

Natt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2010, 05:42:18 am »

Agree. But, if it gonna be "like-Soilwork" album, I'm afraid there will be "like-Soilwork" artwork. Sad

one doesn't necessarily imply the other.
Anyway, I believe it's not going to be exactly Soilwork-like, if only in terms of heavy sound. I for one can't imagine Soilwork music with James on vocals. If the album turns to be such, I'll be disappointed least to say

bertielee

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2010, 10:10:55 am »

I love the artwork for EOP, but to each his own. Smiley

'Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music.' Sergei Rachmaninov

Fredday

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2010, 05:44:54 am »

Amen.  My bday was Oct 8th.   I found out about this CD on Oct 9th, I bought it that day.   Happy effing bday to me!  Grin  I couldn't possibly be more giddy about this,  I'm absolutely thrilled.   Thank you, James.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: