Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fates Warning News!!!  (Read 2166 times)
goo-goo

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2010, 01:01:04 am »

From the Fates Warning mailing list;

[ This just in from Jim:
Metal Blade Records will be releasing a special edition of Parallels. In addition to remastered audio there will be a second audio disc of live and demo material. The package will also include a DVD with nearly 3 hours of material, including a complete live show from the 1992 Parallels tour and a documentary on the making of Parallels which includes live, studio, and current day interview footage with all the band members, Terry Brown (producer) and Brian Slagel (CEO Metal Blade Records).

Tentative release date is March 16, 2010.

To coincide with this release the Parallels lineup, Ray Alder, Jim Matheos, Frank Aresti, Joe DiBiase, and Mark Zonder, are planning a few one-off reunion shows. At this time the only confirmed shows are:

March 26 Thessaloniki, Greece
March 27 Athens, Greece

There will likely be one or two US shows added to this, and possibly one more European date. More info to come!
-------

I'm super excited for the Parallels reissue...My 3rd all time favorite band! And Parallels is such a great album....Also, FW is working on a new album due later in the year...

nicoli

Puttin' On My Ranty-Pants

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 01:15:52 pm »

GUH...I have to get my hands on that one! Parallels is by far my favorite FW album.

"You can run, you can live like there's no tomorrow
But you know
Your days are numbered
At the end of it all,
What you see is that nothing's forever
'Cause you know
Your days are numbered..."

--HAREM SCAREM/Days Are Numbered

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: