Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: James was spot on last night in Boston!  (Read 1151 times)
Asianhawk

View Profile WWW
« on: April 20, 2016, 10:27:56 am »

I was just at the Dream Theater show at the Orpheum Theater in Boston last night, 2nd row center right, and James was absolutely spot on all night! He killed it! This album really puts him front and center, and allows him to really showcase himself live for over 2 hours. My wife and I had the meet and greet experience, always a please to be able to chat a few sentences with the band!
Thanks James and DT for such a killer show!

“An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why.”

-- William Faulkner

Stimmer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 02:21:10 am »

I was just at the Dream Theater show at the Orpheum Theater in Boston last night, 2nd row center right, and James was absolutely spot on all night! He killed it! This album really puts him front and center, and allows him to really showcase himself live for over 2 hours. My wife and I had the meet and greet experience, always a please to be able to chat a few sentences with the band!
Thanks James and DT for such a killer show!

Sweet, I'd love to see them live one day and actually talk to them.

ralph.a.b

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 12:45:05 pm »

I am  going to see the live performance soon, I cannot wait to watch them playing in front on me on a stage. Smiley

To want to, is to be able to.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: