Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-sale code Chicago?  (Read 1810 times)
Subu

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2015, 01:07:41 pm »

Anyone know the presale code for Chicago?  Can't find any tickets that don't require a code.....thanks!

‎"Accomplishment breeds confidence, insecurity breeds arrogance" - me

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 03:36:47 pm »

Anyone know the presale code for Chicago?  Can't find any tickets that don't require a code.....thanks!

Did you go through DT's website? that's how the presale tickets have been selling for the other shows

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 08:38:11 pm »

I don't have the one for Chicago, but I know that the website was advising people on Monday to use "Dream" as the word for the Toronto show.  The DT website said that the ticket promoter who offered our presale on Friday could not meet the demand that anyone wanting to buy tix would be directed through to Ticketmaster using Dream.

Hope you get your tickets, Su.....

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

Subu

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 06:12:51 pm »

No tickets for me....seems the tickets have all been sold to resellers who are doubling and tripling ticket prices.  Missed out on the presale, but I'm sorry, even for seeing one of my favorite bands, $155.00 a ticket and up is just to much.  I thought scalping was illegal, but apparently it is not and is endorsed by the theater.....there are about 20 sites selling tickets are hugely inflated prices.  Guess that means I miss out...... Sad

‎"Accomplishment breeds confidence, insecurity breeds arrogance" - me

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 07:26:22 pm »

Awwww Su......
I experienced that with Rush last Mar-early May.  Sorry you didn't get tix yet, but who knows?  Just keep checking.  I fluked off Rush here in their home town....you just never know....

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 12:35:27 am »

Unless I'm reading it wrong, Ticketmasters says there are still tickets available, and they are like $59.75. No the seats are not in the most ideal spots... BUT they are still there.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/dream-theater-presents-the-astonishing-live-chicago-illinois-04-30-2016/event/07004F90E6986C46?artistid=744581&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200&camefrom=CFC_CHICAGOTHEATRE_CHICAGOTHEATRE&brand=chicagotheatre

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: