Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad story  (Read 3431 times)
Metropolis

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2014, 10:13:24 am »

I know I haven't been here a lot lately. I had tons of private problems. After a beautiful 8 and a half year relationship and 5 years of marriage 3 months ago my wife left me. We separated not on the best terms. So I have been lately depressed, had to cancel work and couldn't sleep for a long time but I'm getting better now. So I'm a little bit more ok every day. Just wanted to share it with you guys here since this is the longest forum I'm on and have some very good friends and aquaitances here.

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 08:58:31 pm »

Hey there Metropolis...
Always sad to see a marriage end.  So very sorry this happened to you. I am going to spare you cliches and words that I am sure you have heard over and over again, but I will say this.  You have your health and your family.  You will make it through this and be stronger for it. 
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers on your road to healing mentally, emotionally and physically.  Take it easy on yourself and be good to yourself. 

Take care.

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

Evegret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 03:00:42 pm »

Hey you!

Stay strong and be sure that you've got loads of persons who stay behind you!
Keep your faith in a life full of health and good friends!  Kiss
Take care!
Eva

La vie est belle!

Whiteererge

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 11:40:11 am »

I know I haven't been here a lot lately. I had tons of private problems. After a beautiful 8 and a half year relationship and 5 years of marriage 3 months ago my wife left me. We separated not on the best terms. So I have been lately depressed, had to cancel work and couldn't sleep for a long time but I'm getting better now. So I'm a little bit more ok every day. Just wanted to share it with you guys here since this is the longest forum I'm on and have some very good friends and aquaitances here.

that was a very sad story. i just admire you for sharing your personal problem here in this forum. not all people have gutts llike you because ego will come up first. i just hope that you already recovered from that pain. just look on the bright side!

ClaireEllison

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2016, 05:51:54 pm »

Is this a sad story? (my life story)?
Hi, Im 60 and lonely. I wrote this story for you all. Its an autobiographgy:

I was born in 1948. I had 3 brothers, and 1 sister. They would always make fun of me and one time they put me in a trash can and threw me down a hill. What they didn't know what that there was a broken bottle in the trash can and it cut up my face.how tall is adeleI needed surgery, but my scars have never healed. That was when I was 6.

Primary school was hard. Many would make fun of me for my scars. One time a kid took a lighter and lit my hair on fire. It burned my scalp and I had severe scaring to the point of hair not being able to grow at one part of my head.

I made it through primary school. Middle school was worse. I was called "baldy" and "scar girl" and one time a kid him me in the face with a board. It broke my nose. I tried to walk home, but fainted because I was so scared and fell down a hill, breaking my arm. Nobody noticed me for 8 hours, at which point it started raining. I eventually was taken to the ER where they tried to help, but I had gotten hypothermia in the rain and almost died.

My arm had almost frozen, and I lost all feeling in that arm.

Highschool was terrible. I was asked out to home coming by a boy, but he did it as a prank and threw nails at my face when I went to his door. blood dripped down my face, and I ruined my dress, which cost $400. Senior year, I was hit by a car full of classmates because they thought I was ugly. It broke my ribcage, and I almost died from internal bleeding.

I decided not to go to college, because I thought it would be worse. I ended up getting a job as a maid, but my customers would just throw stuff at me because I was ugly. When I was 40, I tried to kill myself by jumping off a cliff, but I laded on a car full of people, and killed them all. I went to prison for 5 years, where I met Martha. Martha was in a gang back in Chicago, and she tought me how to fight. Before I left prison she gave me the address to her underground fight club back home.

I got out and went there. I won every fight, and became well known in the fighting world. At 50, I decided to retire. I had my last fight the day after my birthday. I lost, and had 5 teeth knocked out.

I moved out to Kansas to live on my own. I ate a ton, and became morbidly obese. At 58, I bought a dog name "poofy". He is my only company, and although I am lonely at times, I can always count on him.

Thats my story. Was it sad? Tell me your stories!
Love,
Marylin
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 06:11:57 am by ClaireEllison » Logged

ralph.a.b

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 12:47:16 pm »

I know that it's even more than a year since you've posted this but I would like to know how do you feel now. I am walking through the same stuff as you presently and I do not feel okay too..

To want to, is to be able to.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: