Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Count of Tuscany... a visual tribute  (Read 4518 times)
Orodaran

Mountainking

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2014, 06:14:49 am »

Hey fellas, when I was in Tuscany last week I got inspired and decided this experiment... to give a visual form to the Count of Tuscany story  Cheesy

So on my FB page I put a series of pics that "tell" the whole lyrics (which I've written over them), I must confess I cheated a bit 'cause I wasn't in the actual wine estate that Petrucci went to, and I also used a couple of older pics from a previous trip, but still I tried to stay true to the imaginery of the song and find pics and shots that were actually related to the story.

So have (hopefully) fun "seeing" the song here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.633410806729735.1073741867.612493155488167&type=1

Mike Portnoy recalling their first impression about James: Pulled out his picture and he had the look we were looking for. "Wow, this guy's really good-looking too, man." You know, he had a great voice and he looked good.. "He must be an asshole."

Evegret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 03:31:52 pm »

Nice photos! Did you take them by yourself?

La vie est belle!

Orodaran

Mountainking

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 05:47:51 pm »

Yep, all of them!  Wink

Mike Portnoy recalling their first impression about James: Pulled out his picture and he had the look we were looking for. "Wow, this guy's really good-looking too, man." You know, he had a great voice and he looked good.. "He must be an asshole."

Dargor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 09:51:50 am »

Very nicely done Andrea!

Orodaran

Mountainking

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 06:14:36 pm »

Thanks!  Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: