Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAD FASCINATION is here!!  (Read 8043 times)
Subu

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2013, 08:42:28 am »

It is HERE!!!! Listen to the new Prog Rock album by Graham Butler called Dread Fascination!!!! CDs available soon. www.dreadfascination.com then click on the album title to bring up the player! If you LOVE it, please share!!!

I must admit I am a very proud Mom, but this album does ROCK!!!  Please listen all the way through....it is Prog, not metal, but I do believe you will enjoy!  If you like it, please share it.

To JLB - I am sorry if this is misuse of your site, but I am just so darn excited about this album and want the world to hear it!!

‎"Accomplishment breeds confidence, insecurity breeds arrogance" - me

Dargor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 06:01:52 am »

SPAM!!!!!!!  Grin

So you are using James to promote the band of your son... Shame on you!  Shocked

Wink

Subu

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 09:57:02 pm »

Dread Fascination is now available at www.cdbaby.com   You can still check it out at www.dreadfascination.com   Coming soon to iTunes, Amazon, Spotify etc.....all I am asking is that you check it out and help a talented young musician get started.  Thanks!

Subu

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 09:17:05 pm »

Update - the latest issue, number 43, of PROG magazine contains a glowing review of Graham Butler's Dread Fascination!  So if you don't believe me, believe Rich Wilson, author of the DT biography, who reviewed the album!  Then check it out at www.dreadfascination.com   If you like it, please support it and purchase a copy....can do so through CD Baby, iTunes, Spotify, Rdio etc......

Subu

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 07:59:05 pm »

www.dreadfascination.com
Please check out DREAD FASCINATION and like if you like it!

Subu

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 09:13:01 am »

THANKS to everyone who has read this and taken time to listen to DREAD FASCINATION!  Your support is most appreciated!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: