Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Agony - 1st single on James's new solo album  (Read 3865 times)
GaelTider

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2013, 05:49:51 pm »

Just heard this online today and was blown away!  If the rest of the album comes anywhere close to this cut, look out!  The energy on it is intense, and it gets the blood flowing, that's for sure.  Looking forward to more!

#1KJLFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 03:32:08 am »

I just heard the new cut "Agony" off of Jame's new record too and it is PURE KILLER!... I am in agony waiting for this disc to come out in August... sounds like James and the guys have crafted another absolute gem... Way To Go Me Hearties... AAARRRGGGHHH!

bertielee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 05:14:46 am »

Yeah great track for sure. In the same vein as SI but with an EoP edge too. Gorgeous!

B.Lee

'Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music.' Sergei Rachmaninov

MichalIwanio

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 12:35:49 pm »

Well I'm not so psyched as you guys, still think that Elements of Persuation was better record with more James in it, more balls (Pretender, Crucify) and great, beautiful quiet songs like Smashed or Understand. As for me the best albums from James are 2x Mullmuzzler (best songs- Venice Burning, Confronting the Devil, Shores of Avalon, Afterlife, Beelzebubba) and EoP. All songs from SI and the new single- Agony sounds too similar . Also they are too melodic for me, I mean too pop. There is one song from SI that has great raspy vocals by James - 'I need you'.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: