Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The 2 new Queensryche albums  (Read 3054 times)
Asianhawk

View Profile WWW
« on: March 24, 2013, 11:59:56 am »

Anyone heard samples from Tate's Queensryche? You can listen to 90 sec. samples on iTunes(the album comes out in 4 weeks if you didn't know). I have to say it sounds like nothing special...I thought this was supposed to be like the hardest 'Ryche album ever? And there are a few snippets of the the 'other' Queensryche album coming out June 11th..That sounds more promising I guess...but still certainly didn't kick me in the face like I expected. The new singer Todd La Torre sounds a lot like Tate...I am mostly just a passing Ryche fan myself, because their music has taken such a terrible nose drive over the last decade...so at least for ME, if I heard the new material with La Torre, without know it was not Tate...well it really fooled me! I know the die hard fans would disagree, I suppose.
So what are your thoughts on the 2 new albums and situation??

“An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why.”

-- William Faulkner

Asianhawk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 12:54:12 pm »

Well here you go any La Torre unbelievers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHICUMjG4oI

“An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why.”

-- William Faulkner

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 03:02:28 pm »

I've seen Queensryche Live... (when Tate was still with them, and the beginning of their fighting.) It was impressive.

However,  noticed that last few albums began to lack quality for the band. With La Torre, I hear the Sryche we all knew from the Operation Mindcrime days...

It won't be until Nov when the judge decides to tell Tate if he can have the Queensryche name or not... until then we've got "Queensryche with Tate" and "Queensryche"

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 07:39:40 pm »

Here is the Single from Queensryche (La Torre) Redemption:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w4RfoUv9KU&nofeather=True

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: