Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know this Progressive Metal band? I can't remember the name!!!  (Read 3981 times)
Asianhawk

View Profile WWW
« on: January 22, 2013, 11:07:05 pm »

Hi Everyone,

I am driving myself crazy trying to re-find this band. I have used Metal-archive and youtube to no end. They are an amazing technical progressive death metal band, very long songs. I wanna say they are from France...but at this point, I think I am wrong. If I remember correctly, one of their albums is like 3 different 22 minute songs. Their last album(I think it was their last) has an asian/oriental ninja themed illustration, and a white background. The songs are extremely progressive with numerous time changes, melodic, brutal, atmospheric, and with death metal vocals slightly spread out.
Like a total boob, I don't think I ever wrote the name down, or if I did, I cannot find the scrap piece of paper.
I know this info may not be a lot to go on, but HOPEFULLY someone remembers seeing the ninja looking album cover??? Or has heard of this amazing technical band??

“An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why.”

-- William Faulkner

Asianhawk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 11:19:40 pm »

Aha found them!! Persefone....!!
Check them out, totally amazing!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYfp42o1L0U

“An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why.”

-- William Faulkner

Will.Holloway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 02:03:35 pm »

Haven't heard of them but this sounds pretty killer!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: