Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever wanted a pair of custom-made musical pants?  (Read 2721 times)
nicoli

Puttin' On My Ranty-Pants

View Profile WWW
« on: May 20, 2012, 09:38:29 pm »

Well, I made some for myself with one of my favorite pairs of jeans. They've evolved quite a lot since the first patch was sewn back in 2006, and I even have authentic signatures from Mitch Malloy, Gary Cherone, Kevin Figueiroa, Nuno Bettencourt, Rod Morgenstein and Reb Beach, over which I've embroidered. You'll recognize most of the bands represented on the pants, I think.

I've decided that pants like these are too awesome to be kept to myself, so I'm going to make them for other people now. If you would like a pair of similar pants with a particular theme, please let me know! The first few pairs I make will be free, in exchange for your wearing them in public around lots of people (advertising, you know).

Here are pictures that I took today - my friend Myra is the gorgeous model: https://plus.google.com/photos/117283501221899428491/albums/5744788363813505153?authkey=CL7hwJvz0OOGSA

Also, because I want to diversify the body types represented when I use pictures for advertising, I'm looking for more models. If you fit a USA women's size 10-12 jeans and you'd like to photograph yourself in these pants, let me know. I'll be happy to ship them to you, as long as you ship them back and send me the picture files. You're also free to post the pictures on your own pages/websites/blogs if you want, as long as you mention who made them. (I'm going by the name of Nicoli Dominn in this instance.)

"You can run, you can live like there's no tomorrow
But you know
Your days are numbered
At the end of it all,
What you see is that nothing's forever
'Cause you know
Your days are numbered..."

--HAREM SCAREM/Days Are Numbered

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: