Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 4158 times)
Metropolis

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2012, 01:46:41 pm »

I'm finally back on this site. I haven't been here for ages. I was checking from time to time but wasn't posting. I finally moved on with my opera career. Just had my big debut as the roasted swan in Carl Orff's Carmina Burana here in Croatia at the national theater in Rijeka and also had a very successful season in my own theater in Split. I also have a official myspace page now  www.myspace.com/karloljubicic and a facebook one  too just type in karlo ljubicic in the search bar and you will see my artist profile. For all people that are on myspace and/or facebook please support and like!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:54:57 pm by Metropolis » Logged

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 12:36:10 am »

I'm finally back on this site. I haven't been here for ages. I was checking from time to time but wasn't posting. I finally moved on with my opera career. Just had my big debut as the roasted swan in Carl Orff's Carmina Burana here in Croatia at the national theater in Rijeka and also had a very successful season in my own theater in Split. I also have a official myspace page now  www.myspace.com/karloljubicic and a facebook one  too just type in karlo ljubicic in the search bar and you will see my artist profile. For all people that are on myspace and/or facebook please support and like!

It is good to see you on the board once again!

Metropolis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 02:52:26 am »

It is good to see you on the board once again!

Thank you for the welcoming w34vi1 Smiley Wink Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: