Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DragonForce  (Read 3626 times)
DTLaBriePortnoy85

View Profile WWW
« on: April 13, 2012, 05:03:08 am »

Two days ago, I read about DragonForce, and I was wondering if anyone here would recommend them. I'm very interested in checking them out.

Watched so many of my loved ones fall, today. It's like I'm standing here with all of my past erased. The man I have become is not walking away. It is the memories that makes the man you see.

ashflower

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 10:47:19 pm »

I would recommend you check them out. They're pretty much amazing.

James cutting his hair IS TENS TIMES THE SHOCK OF MIKE LEAVING THE BAND TO ME!!

Viola da Voce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 05:19:32 pm »

You should definitely check them out. Those guys have some serious chops… They play incredibly fast and with a lot of clarity. Their songs are so fast and so intense that I can only listen to one at a time, or I feel like I might have a heart attack. I think they have a new singer these days. There was a big to-do a while back when the old one left. The old one was pretty good.

DTLaBriePortnoy85

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 07:08:14 pm »

Thanx, guys. I've decided to go on the hunt for their CDs, after what you guys told me. I seriously have to hear 'em.

You heard correctly, Viola. When I was reading up on 'em, I found they have a new vocalist since 2009 or 2010.

Watched so many of my loved ones fall, today. It's like I'm standing here with all of my past erased. The man I have become is not walking away. It is the memories that makes the man you see.

MuumiPeikko

The Helmsman of the Pirate Ship

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 06:19:46 pm »

You should definitely check Sonic Firestorm and Inhuman Rampage albums! Rest of their stuff is boring  Smiley

I know the truth is out there.

DTLaBriePortnoy85

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 07:11:33 pm »

"Sonic Firestorm" & "Inhuman". Got it. Thanks, MuumiPeikko

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: