Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How does it feel to have such an amazing dad?  (Read 5065 times)
D3N1553

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2012, 03:47:25 pm »

I have always wondered how Chloe and Chance feel about their father... it's kinda weird, and must be difficult because he's touring sometimes.

I obviously imagine that they don't see as a rock star or an amazing singer, just like their dad. But I imagine it must be kinda funny... everyone's dads are doctors, lawyers,  office workers, policemen, and that kind of traditional occupations. How does it feel to say "Yeah my dad is a rock singer and he's touring with his band !! We have a picture of him from the 90s with his long hair and tight leather pants in the living room" I guess they don't say that, but is still funny to imagine XD.

Also, dads always do weird things and and try to be funny (like yelling and singing weird old songs when you dont want to awake in Saturday mornings), What does he do? o_O Or he is really serious and strict? Does he act like a pirate? hahahaha, lol.

Does he teaches them how to sing?  I guess they still too young, but What if someday they arrive at home with piercings and some sort of rebel/rock attitude? It's weeeeird.
What they want to be when they grow older? Artists? Engineers? How does their father inspires them?

Yeah this is kinda dumb but my dad is a surgeon, I don't have pics of my dad with tight leather pants. 

SpikeScorcher

Look up! Look down! Now look at Mr. Frying Pan!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 07:01:02 am »

My dad is a bidder for an electric company, and I'm relatively certain we have pictures of him in tight leather pants somewhere. I dunno where, though.

*Tries to remember several old sigs from my original GameFAQS account*
*Fails miserably*

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: