Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roll Call for San Diego...  (Read 4982 times)
Silent Maniac

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2011, 05:57:27 pm »

Just curious who in this forum is going to the Balboa to see DT. Never been to downtown San Diego, so I thought I'd book a hotel for the night. Any suggestions on where to go after the show?

Resonate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 02:47:01 am »

I was thinking about going to this show, but that changed a couple weeks ago when a family member became ill.  This should be a great experience,  the theater looks pretty cool.  The last time I was in San Diego for a show,  we went by the Hard Rock Hotel afterwards and ate there.  This link gives info on various parts of the Downtown area and what's available:

http://www.sandiego.org/article_set/Visitors/32

Enjoy the concert!  It will be so good!

rhino2112

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 06:55:54 pm »

I wish I could be going.  I live in Colorado and thought seriously about either visiting my brother in SD for this show or flying down to see the Mesa, AZ show on Sunday.  The move of my office kept getting delayed by regional building issues and got more and more expensive, so I decided against it.
If the setlist is unbearably fantastic (and different from the first leg), I may just drive to AZ but at this point I'm not seeing any of the 3 shows in CA or AZ.   Cry

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: