Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me, my mothers last request  (Read 26348 times)
bertielee

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2011, 11:34:11 am »

All my prayers and thoughts are with your mother and you, Comdemnation, in these difficult times. Tears are filling my eyes as I write this message, but I want to tell you how deeply touched I am by your story and I knew CJS would answer your tweet for the marvellous person that he is. I hope his words will help things be easier.
Friendly,

B.Lee

'Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music.' Sergei Rachmaninov

Condemnation

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2011, 12:18:29 pm »

To all of you who have responded to this thread, thank you for all your kind words! It really means a lot to me and my family.

I'm sad to say that this morning, around 5 am, my mother passed away. She passed away in her sleep, leaving a bruised and tired body behind, finally free from pain and agony. She is in a better place now. I'm so glad that she got James message in time. Again, thank you all! And thank you James!

Love and light

VioletS16

Forum crazy snake lady!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2011, 12:57:40 pm »

Oh man. When I saw you had replied I had a feeling she'd passed away. But she fulfilled her last wish, and that is a great accomplishment!!!

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, old time is still a-fly, and this same flower that smiles today tomorrow will be dying - ACOS

<3

Hprog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2011, 12:59:41 pm »

Truly sorry, Condemnation. May the eternal light shine for her and may she rest in peace. And may God give you the strength to carry on.

One hug your way,
Henry

Greetings,
Henry

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2011, 08:17:12 pm »

So very sorry to read about your loss.  Please know that you and your family are in my prayers for comfort, strength and healing. 

Take good care of yourself.

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

Diana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2011, 02:41:40 am »

I am so very sorry to read about your loss, Condemnation. Please accept my sincerest condolences and prayers.

May God bless you and your family during this time and always.

lutima

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2011, 04:04:58 am »

My sincerest condolences with this terrible loss of your mother Cry May you have the strength to get through this.

Swedish Goose

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2011, 04:09:31 am »

So sorry to hear about your loss.

Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2011, 04:11:31 am »

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Condemnation. May all good forces in the world help you through this hard time.

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

Condemnation

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2011, 08:55:14 am »

We're discussing which songs to play at the funeral. The spirit carries on is on the list. Through her eyes as well. What I'm worried about it that The spirit carries on is too long, and that the solo part is kind of wrong for the funeral setting. Does anybody know if there are any alternate versions, perhaps acoustic/stripped down versions that I can find?

If anyone has a clue, please tell me. Or if anyone has made a cover of any of these songs, and it sounds alright, then I would be glad to use them at my mothers funeral as well.

Love and light

MuumiPeikko

The Helmsman of the Pirate Ship

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2011, 04:46:02 pm »

Really sorry to read about your loss, Condemnation. Hope all the good vibes of the world help you get through this.

I know the truth is out there.

Viola da Voce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2011, 04:53:44 pm »

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you.

rhino2112

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2011, 11:34:51 am »

God bless.  So sorry for you.  Sharing your request and story on the forum has been inspiring.  Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Hugs.

DTLaBriePortnoy85

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 07:34:33 pm »

Condemnation, I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Watched so many of my loved ones fall, today. It's like I'm standing here with all of my past erased. The man I have become is not walking away. It is the memories that makes the man you see.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: