Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Dream Theater Album: A Dramatic Turn of Events  (Read 143237 times)
Diana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: October 19, 2011, 10:42:22 am »

And here's the link to a great new video interview with James LaBrie:

http://exploremusic.com/video/exploremusic-sits-down-with-dream-theatre/

Diana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: November 25, 2011, 10:19:42 am »

Dream Theater Lyric Video Contest Winners:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/EXCLUSIVE--Dream-Theater-Lyric-Video-Contest-Winners-23789.aspx?utm_source=Exact%2BTarget&utm_medium=DT%2B%28Digest%2BEmail%29&utm_campaign=DT%2B%28Digest%2BEmail%29

The videos "Far From Heaven" and "This is the Life" (second interpretation) are really amazing.

Splinter76

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: November 30, 2011, 11:55:43 pm »

Congratulations to Dream Theater on having "On The Backs of Angels" get the Grammy nomination in the Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance category!!!! http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/Dream-Theater-Megadeth-Nominated-For-2011-Grammy-Awards-23824.aspx

Metropolis

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 19, 2012, 12:27:51 pm »

Well I did listen to it and personally I don't like it. I think that Dream Theater has lost some of it's creativity on the last three albums. This is just my opinion so no offence to anybody. I don't like Mangini and never liked the guy really. I think that Dream Theater without Mike Portnoy is like The Beatles without John Lennon. Sorry but it's  the way it is. Again just my opinion. I don't even feel like going to any of their shows and didn't attend any. I'm still a huge fan and love there earlier works up to Octavarium which is their finest in the last decade. I'm a big LaBrie fan. Really loved Static impulse. That's a great album. I just hope that Dream Theater will soon come to their senses  take some time off write good material again and eventually get Mike back or have a reunion at least. Hate me for saying this but I agreed with Mike's comments.

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 20, 2012, 06:07:55 pm »

Well I did listen to it and personally I don't like it. I think that Dream Theater has lost some of it's creativity on the last three albums. This is just my opinion so no offence to anybody. I don't like Mangini and never liked the guy really. I think that Dream Theater without Mike Portnoy is like The Beatles without John Lennon. Sorry but it's  the way it is. Again just my opinion. I don't even feel like going to any of their shows and didn't attend any. I'm still a huge fan and love there earlier works up to Octavarium which is their finest in the last decade. I'm a big LaBrie fan. Really loved Static impulse. That's a great album. I just hope that Dream Theater will soon come to their senses  take some time off write good material again and eventually get Mike back or have a reunion at least. Hate me for saying this but I agreed with Mike's comments.

this is just a simple (and not intention of a fight) question, So did you like EoP or not because Mangini was the drummer on that album?

Metropolis

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 21, 2012, 02:50:43 am »

this is just a simple (and not intention of a fight) question, So did you like EoP or not because Mangini was the drummer on that album?

As a matter of fact I love that album, but I'm not particularly happy with James choosing him, but I knew it's just another project and that on the next album he will probably have another drummer. I liked the songs a lot on EoP and really think it's a good album.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
  Print  

Jump to: