Poll
Question: About a fact-forum about James and stuff...  (Voting closed: December 10, 2008, 03:53:39 pm)
a - 0 (0%)
a - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduce yourself thread!  (Read 150718 times)
Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: April 15, 2011, 04:18:58 pm »

Haha, thank you :') Means a lot to me it does!

Meh, it was only a local competition, I only entered it 'cause I want to go into Acting and Theatre in later life, every little helps kind of thing; it's a very difficult career path to get into.
I just noticed your signature… I'm only 5'2", so you've got some competition in the hobbit category!
No prob, you can be Frodo and Sam. Or Merry & Pippin Smiley

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

Viola da Voce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: April 15, 2011, 04:26:33 pm »

Meh, it was only a local competition, I only entered it 'cause I want to go into Acting and Theatre in later life, every little helps kind of thing; it's a very difficult career path to get into.
I just noticed your signature… I'm only 5'2", so you've got some competition in the hobbit category!
Great, now I have to start shaving my feet if I want to wear sandals in the summer.

sabonim

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 15, 2011, 04:36:53 pm »

Great, now I have to start shaving my feet if I want to wear sandals in the summer.

Wow, you said sandals, you guys usually use the brazilian Havaianas sandals in US and/or Europe?
Just a small curiosity that occured to me! Grin

Dr. Gustavo Agostini
Laboratory of Plant Molecular Systematic - UFRGS
---------------------------
Sabonim Gustavo Agostini
Master in Hapkido UYK

Twitch

The Story Teller

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 25, 2012, 07:07:31 pm »

Uhm... not really sure I should say anything, since this topic has not been touched for 120 days. However, I'm not sure if I'm really allowed to start new topics. I don't normally join websites unless I really like what the website is about, and because of that, I'm not too sure of the rules here.  Huh

..... My name is Twitch, or at least, that's the alias I've adopted for now. For various reasons.  Lips sealed

I'm a writer/storyteller, and currently working on a book of sorts. Several bands that I've listened to over the years, including Dream Theater, influenced me to take up a pen/pencil/typewriter and begin writing... although the bands I do listen to may not be aware of that tidbit of info. Trying to learn bass guitar...

I came here to this site to see if I could make a friend or two.  Cool

I look forward to speaking with others.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 07:35:44 pm by Twitch » Logged

"Being a story teller can be quite thrilling at times. Especially if you manage to get the attention of thousands. The trick to writing comes from within."

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 25, 2012, 11:02:59 pm »

Welcome, Twitch.  We are happy to have you here.   Smiley

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

Hprog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: December 26, 2012, 08:00:50 am »

Welcome, Twitch! We're a small but nice community here Smiley Make yourself at home!

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 01, 2013, 12:31:35 am »

Welcome aboard Twitch!

seems that in the off time we tend to all get busy and often forget about a few things...

btw, you can just call me Ash. (w34vi1 often confuses people)

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
  Print  

Jump to: