Poll
Question: About a fact-forum about James and stuff...  (Voting closed: December 10, 2008, 03:53:39 pm)
a - 0 (0%)
a - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduce yourself thread!  (Read 145469 times)
Dargor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2008, 03:20:50 pm »

My name is Dargor... but I was born as Martijn  Wink I live in Holland, I am almost 35 years old and I work as a journalist. Besides that, I love to sing and write. All kinds of art interest me in fact.

Dream Theater is not my favorite band... It is - and will forever be - Queen  Smiley

Eva
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2008, 06:33:43 pm »

Here's Eva, 23, a French soul that was unfortunately born into a German body  Grin
I'm gonna be teacher for elementary school: French, German and Music are my major subjects.

JPM7stringfan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2008, 11:17:45 pm »

This is Dave, 30, I'm a self-employed licensed aviation technician. Grin I've been working on contract lately, so I'm jumping around the US alot. I'm originally from the Northeast, but I've lived in Florida for almost 15 years, I love it there! Besides Jemsite, this is the only music forum I belong to. In my off-time, I still do aviation-related stuff, but I also like outdoor activities, especially the beach! I played alot of guitar in high school, and I've picked it up again a few months ago. JP's Rock Discipline dvd is a great learning tool!

Been a huge DT fan since SFAM, and I really love the earlier albums too!

James is the perfect prog/metal-band singer in my opinion. Love Elements of Persuasion and the Mullmuzzler albums too!

lutima

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2008, 04:47:03 am »

My name is Caroline aka lutima(.mp) on DT boards. I'm a happily married and a very proud mom of three boys. We live in the Netherlands and I've been a DT fan since 1992.
I've made a lot of friends as a DT fan and some of them are especially special  Cheesy..you know who you are  Wink
DT is part of my life everyday, there's no day without DT's music  Wink

Cecilia

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2008, 04:24:03 pm »

From Dec 13th, 2008:

Me next! Me next! Me next!

I'm Stephanie, 22 years old, from grand ol' Queens, New York. I'm an EMT-B (Emergency medical technician), but am unemployed. I spend my days playing with my nephews, my dogs, and singing in the car with my beloved boyfriend. I've been a DT fan since I as nine years old, and have seen DT five times, as well as three side projects. My favorite DT album is WDADU. I also have a pretty purple Majesty symbol tattooed.  Smiley

As of November 1st, 2010:
Practically 24 years old. I now live in Las Vegas! Moved here about a month and a half ago to be with my boyfriend, whom I met on MP.com back in 2003!! I just got a job working at McDonalds. Not ideal, but as my Dad said "it pays in US dollars". I've now seen DT six times, and many more side projects. I'm still very much a DT snob.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 02:49:58 am by Cecilia » Logged

nicoli

Puttin' On My Ranty-Pants

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2008, 07:06:45 pm »

Me next! Me next! Me next!

I'm Stephanie, 22 years old, from grand ol' Queens, New York. I'm an EMT-B (Emergency medical technician), but am unemployed. I spend my days playing with my nephews, my dogs, and singing in the car with my beloved boyfriend. I've been a DT fan since I as nine years old, and have seen DT five times, as well as three side projects. My favorite DT album is WDADU. I also have a pretty purple Majesty symbol tattooed.  Smiley

Whoa...you're back!!

Glad to see you here. Wink

"You can run, you can live like there's no tomorrow
But you know
Your days are numbered
At the end of it all,
What you see is that nothing's forever
'Cause you know
Your days are numbered..."

--HAREM SCAREM/Days Are Numbered

nicoli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2008, 07:11:32 pm »

I should probably do this...noticing a lot of new people around here. I took it for granted for a while that I knew most of the regulars. Tongue

I'm Michelle, also known as an assortment of diminutives based on "Michelle," and also known as Nicoli by most people in T3H INTARW3BZ. I'm 21 for now, currently studying Music Business and Composition at Berklee College of Music, and I've been hanging around on this board since I was 16, drooling over James and his godly voice with the rest of you. Wink I will soon be moving to Nashville with my fiance, where I hope to establish several varied but music-related careers in songwriting, publishing, intellectual property law, performance, marketing/promotion, and even some film making...who knows. I used to be a huge prog fan, but thanks to some other board members, I turned my attentions to melodic hard rock of the '70s and '80s and found a whole other world that I totally love. However, that has not diminished my affections for LaBrie and the crew. Wink

But you know
Your days are numbered
At the end of it all,
'Cause you know

Dargor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2008, 07:54:29 pm »

...drooling over James and his godly voice with the rest of you. Wink

Well, I never did that... I've always been here because of the cool girls  Cool Grin

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2008, 09:51:01 pm »

w34vi1 here, or Ash depends on what you want to call me. I am 19 years old, Majoring in Exercise Sports Science (but i have to make my degree as I go along) at Oregon State University. I play a wide assortment of instruments, from bass, guitar, keyboards, trombone, trumpet, tuba, baritone, saxophone and I sing a little. Most of the times I write music, for the fun of it, although I am currently working on writing a soundtrack for a movie a buddy and I are working on. I currently live in Harrisburg Oregon (between Eugene and Albany). I got into DT my Freshmen year of high school (03-04), which it wasn't until my Senior year did I learn DT had been in Oregon, March of '04. Since then I have had three tours pass my area (8V, CIM, and Progressive Nation) and after i read Mike's comment of going to places they haven't been to in a while, I hoped my area was one of them... but they passed it up each time. I have only been to ONE concert (Queensryche, 6th row seats). Other concerts seem to not fit my "schedule" or i am forced to do other things, (DT in Seattle on James b-day -> Lacrosse game. Megadeth in Salem for Gigantour -> Prom). I have the worst luck with concerts.

Epitaph04

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2008, 01:36:48 am »

My name is James. I frequent the MP forum quite a bit...some of you may or may not recognize me (doesn't matter, really).

I love football, music, drumming, etc. I like to go mountain biking. It's great fun.

Etc etc bla bla.   Grin

Eva
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2008, 06:32:52 am »

Well, I never did that... I've always been here because of the cool girls  Cool Grin

Shall we open a flirt-thread for you?  Tongue

nicoli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2008, 11:06:53 am »

Yeah, Martijn's in the mood...we'll just have to wonder who's going to join him over there.  Wink

But you know
Your days are numbered
At the end of it all,
'Cause you know

Dargor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2008, 11:11:27 am »

Yeah, Martijn's in the mood...we'll just have to wonder who's going to join him over there.  Wink

hahahaha, I was only in a happy mood yesterday. I save the flirting for real.  Wink

Eva
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2008, 12:06:24 pm »

hahahaha, I was only in a happy mood yesterday. I save the flirting for real.  Wink

good idea!!!!!!!!!

Dargor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2008, 12:19:32 pm »

good idea!!!!!!!!!

That's a relief?  Grin
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 01:35:32 pm by Dargor » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: