Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JP-Greatest Guitar Solo of all time?  (Read 5661 times)
alirocker08

The Cake is a Lie.

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2011, 08:28:56 pm »

http://www.musicradar.com/guitarist/what-is-the-greatest-guitar-solo-of-all-time-vote-now-385353?cpn=RSS&source=MRGUITARIST

Because, at 1 in the morning we have nothing better to do other than spread the word of little polls in which Dream Theater members feature >.>

Currently winning is Alter Bridge, but we can vote as many times as we like. We're going for Hollow Years from Live at Budokan, but hey, Under a Glass Moon is up there as well.

Let's get voting peoples!

My name is Alice. I am sixteen years old. I stand at 5'3", 5'4" at my tallest. Allow me to be this ship's resident Hobbit.

SandalMonkey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 10:56:57 pm »

Ive already voted almost every day! I really couldn't pick one solo for JP but some of my faves are the best of times, octavarium, ministry of lost souls, so many!

"Seize the day and don't you cry. Now it's time to say good-bye. Even though I'll be gone, I will live on. Live on.

MuumiPeikko

The Helmsman of the Pirate Ship

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 07:59:40 am »

Voted for Hollow Years.

As always - who's the hell made this dumb list?  Angry

I know the truth is out there.

alirocker08

The Cake is a Lie.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 08:21:52 am »

I'm voting repeatedly every hour. Oh the joys of not having to go to school until Monday >.<

Don't ask me, if it was up to me most of the list would be DT haha

Yesssss, We've gone up two percent since last night with Hollow Years, Alter Bridge is down to 36%, yaaaay!

My name is Alice. I am sixteen years old. I stand at 5'3", 5'4" at my tallest. Allow me to be this ship's resident Hobbit.

Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 08:51:21 am »

AB are leading with 36%? My a$$, they must be voting backwards, it's the worst solo of all those listed.

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

alirocker08

The Cake is a Lie.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 03:04:35 pm »

If it's any consolation, they've gone down to 34% now

Irock

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 03:52:27 pm »

I don't think any of these are the greatest guitar solo of all time.  >:[

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: