Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream Theater artwork (made by me) - The Eleventh Day  (Read 19374 times)
SteveTheater

Carpe Diem!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011, 08:06:58 pm »

They both look very professional... I should know  Wink
The 2nd one looks like a CD cover illustration, at the very least, an ad for their live tour.
Are you a working artist or just dabble with photoshop? You have talent, that is clear!

Thanks everybody for all your kind comments... This is still sort of a ''hobby'' of mine...but the last 2 years I made several cover arts for different bands all over the world. (France, Iereland, Brasil, Australia). One day I hope to make a living out of this.... that would be cool. Grin

Made a wallpaper. Hope you all like this one 2.

Steve

SteveTheater

Carpe Diem!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2011, 08:14:34 pm »

Less flashy than the first one.

alirocker08

The Cake is a Lie.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2011, 09:16:59 pm »

I really like both, especially the second!

I think the thing about the first is that the Dream Theater isn't in the DT style of work kind of thing

Really beautiful work though! Better than I could do!

My name is Alice. I am sixteen years old. I stand at 5'3", 5'4" at my tallest. Allow me to be this ship's resident Hobbit.

marcosf

Eu sou apenas um rapaz latino americano

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2011, 09:15:43 am »

Thanks everybody for all your kind comments... This is still sort of a ''hobby'' of mine...but the last 2 years I made several cover arts for different bands all over the world. (France, Iereland, Brasil, Australia). One day I hope to make a living out of this.... that would be cool. Grin

Made a wallpaper. Hope you all like this one 2.

Steve

Which band in Brasil??

"History is critic, and power does not love it" G. C. Argan

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: