Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stage Theatrics!  (Read 12676 times)
w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2011, 04:34:33 pm »

In topic about theatrical shows no one mentioned Alice Cooper?  Huh

Alice Cooper!

Tongue

Zamagna

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2011, 04:45:39 pm »

"Abydos" or "Ludus Danielis" by Vanden Plas.

/thread

nicoli

Puttin' On My Ranty-Pants

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2011, 09:29:29 pm »

They weren't mind-boggling, but I saw Powerglove as an opening act for Sonata Arctica a year ago. They write songs based on video games and comic characters. Their costumes were suitably goofy.

Powerglove, as in the band from Berklee that used to cover video game songs? When and where did you see them, exactly? I'm wicked curious because if those are the guys I knew back in college, that would freaking blow my mind.

"You can run, you can live like there's no tomorrow
But you know
Your days are numbered
At the end of it all,
What you see is that nothing's forever
'Cause you know
Your days are numbered..."

--HAREM SCAREM/Days Are Numbered

Traveller69

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2011, 03:37:40 am »

In topic about theatrical shows no one mentioned Alice Cooper?  Huh
Yes - I've seen him - I'm really ashamed that I didn't remember that.

He was great. With Kane Roberts (some sort of Beartrucci avant la lettre) on M16-guitar.
Alice Cooper was hanged after killing a prostitute on stage, that was a great show.

Viola da Voce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2011, 12:38:54 pm »

They weren't mind-boggling, but I saw Powerglove as an opening act for Sonata Arctica a year ago. They write songs based on video games and comic characters. Their costumes were suitably goofy.

Powerglove, as in the band from Berklee that used to cover video game songs? When and where did you see them, exactly? I'm wicked curious because if those are the guys I knew back in college, that would freaking blow my mind.
I don't know if they were from Berklee, but it sounds like the same guys. I saw them about a year ago in Chicago at the House of Blues. I can't remember exactly what they played, but they did a cover of the Power Rangers theme and I think something about super Mario Brothers among other things.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: