Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Messages for James Thread - NOT A QUESTION / ANSWER THREAD  (Read 46798 times)
ClaireEllison

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2016, 05:48:47 pm »

James, thank you for your amazing artistry.  I absolutely love the way you use your voice to portray so many emotions and expressions.  My family have suffered a terrible loss in a very tragic accident and the Dream Theater song 'Along for the Ride' has been a wonderful expression of my feelings at this time.   Along for the ride is my favorite song too. Thanks for all the great music. I hope you'll continue to make music for a long time to come. Tongue Wink

Arynews

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2018, 05:59:50 am »

James, thank you for your amazing artistry.  I absolutely love the way you use your voice to portray so many emotions and expressions.  My family have suffered a terrible loss in a very tragic accident and the Dream Theater song arynews.tv/en/category/pakistan/ News
'Along for the Ride' has been a wonderful expression of my feelings at this time. You can. I look forward to all your future work and thank you sincerely for everything previous!

Along for the ride is my ALL time favorite!! James Labrie soothes my soul, "blind to the truth, like hands reaching out in the darknesssss", Amazing!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 02:29:40 am by Arynews » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: