Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another JLB Interview  (Read 13792 times)
goo-goo

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2009, 07:52:33 pm »

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/interviews/525841-dream-theater-shattered-silence.html

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 08:00:03 pm »

Awesome Interview! thanks for the link Goo  Wink

goo-goo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 08:02:09 pm »

Solo album probably late 2010!

I'm excited!!

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 08:19:01 pm »

Great interview again!  Thanks for posting that Oscar!

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

SeRoX

The VoiceMaster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 09:05:36 pm »

I understand why I love JLB more and more... HE IS COOL.  Cool

Cheesy

"I think most of you have heard of the Kevin Moore thing. He signed up for astronaut to go to Mars"

JLB

Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 02:44:04 am »

that is one long and pretty interesting interview... thanks for the link Goo!

latter part of May 2010  Roll Eyes I can't think of a better present for my bday  Grin

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

lutima

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 03:38:43 am »

Awesome read and great interview by Neil aka fireandice from MP.com  Cool I think he deserves to get his name mentioned here  Wink
Ahhh..the new solo album !!! Can't wait to hear that one ! Cool

SomeGuy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 07:39:48 am »

Oh noes. The new album is coming later than I thought...well, i'm still willing to wait lol.

James rocks.

Orodaran

Mountainking

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 01:34:24 pm »

Always great to read interviews from James... next album he should help Mike in doing the pre-release promotion  Wink

Too bad that we won't get any Awake or SFAM commemorations but I guess we all understood that at this point in time... nice to know that there's a new album and maybe a tour coming next year - can't wait to see James by himself again!!!

Mike Portnoy recalling their first impression about James: Pulled out his picture and he had the look we were looking for. "Wow, this guy's really good-looking too, man." You know, he had a great voice and he looked good.. "He must be an asshole."

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 01:39:51 pm »

Always great to read interviews from James... next album he should help Mike in doing the pre-release promotion  Wink

Too bad that we won't get any Awake or SFAM commemorations but I guess we all understood that at this point in time... nice to know that there's a new album and maybe a tour coming next year - can't wait to see James by himself again!!!

this is just from what i can remember Mike saying about Awake. Since they don't like to play SDV they don't tend to play it. Thus we don't get a full run of Awake... we just get it in parts. As for SFAM, who knows what is planned. They might just be waiting for the 15th ani, like they did with the others Tongue Only Mike knows...

Orodaran

Mountainking

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 01:50:31 pm »

Well, it would be a shame that the only reason that Awake doesn't get celebrated it's because of Space Dye Vest... after all the talk about "SDV is not that great of a song" and "Kevin No Moore", I thought it was really a way to pave the way to play the song, since there was no point in waiting for Kevin Moore to play it....

Mike Portnoy recalling their first impression about James: Pulled out his picture and he had the look we were looking for. "Wow, this guy's really good-looking too, man." You know, he had a great voice and he looked good.. "He must be an asshole."

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 01:51:58 pm »

Well, it would be a shame that the only reason that Awake doesn't get celebrated it's because of Space Dye Vest... after all the talk about "SDV is not that great of a song" and "Kevin No Moore", I thought it was really a way to pave the way to play the song, since there was no point in waiting for Kevin Moore to play it....

true, they could always play it Their way... it hadn't stopped them in the past

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: