Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 Dream Theater Official World Tour - Reviews, Setlists and Pics here!  (Read 659020 times)
w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #720 on: July 15, 2010, 12:33:07 am »

Only 4 more stops left this tour.

Burgesstown, PA - 7/14/10

AS I AM
A RITE OF PASSAGE
HOME
CONSTANT MOTION
PANIC ATTACK
PULL ME UNDER
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 12:36:16 am by w34vi1 » Logged

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #721 on: July 16, 2010, 02:11:40 am »

3 stops left

Cuyahoga Falls, OH - 7/15/10

AS I AM
A RITE OF PASSAGE
HOME
CONSTANT MOTION
PANIC ATTACK
PULL ME UNDER

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: July 16, 2010, 09:39:08 am »

Whatta stretch.  I bet they can't wait to get back home to their families and to just kick back and relax. 

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

Scarred128

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: July 16, 2010, 10:18:24 am »

Good set last night in OH; James sounded  great.  Pretty decent reception from the crowd (that was still filling up throughout their set), and thank goodness the row behind me were DT fans so we all stood without pissing people off.   I think I may have seen Myung's wife walking through the crowd with their kids...if it was them, they were adorable  Wink    I know it will be a while before they tour again, but I'll be looking forward to a headline set.  The Maiden tour was a great opportunity for them though, and I congratulate the guys on it.  After next week, enjoy a rest!  (well, except for MP!)

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: July 18, 2010, 02:18:36 am »

two stops left

Detroit, MI - 7/17/10

AS I AM
A RITE OF PASSAGE
HOME
CONSTANT MOTION
PANIC ATTACK
PULL ME UNDER

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: July 19, 2010, 02:22:06 am »

last tour date tuesday before hiatus til Aug's Japanese festival.

Chicago, IL - 7/18/10

AS I AM
A RITE OF PASSAGE
HOME
CONSTANT MOTION
PANIC ATTACK
PULL ME UNDER

rodney

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: July 20, 2010, 12:32:59 pm »

Good set last night in OH; James sounded  great.  Pretty decent reception from the crowd (that was still filling up throughout their set), and thank goodness the row behind me were DT fans so we all stood without pissing people off.   I think I may have seen Myung's wife walking through the crowd with their kids...if it was them, they were adorable  Wink    I know it will be a while before they tour again, but I'll be looking forward to a headline set.  The Maiden tour was a great opportunity for them though, and I congratulate the guys on it.  After next week, enjoy a rest!  (well, except for MP!)

You were at the Ohio show at Blossom? Where did you sit? Me and my co-worker were in row P way down center section in front (about 10 rows back from the stage). Dream Theater were great. I saw them on July 2 at Newport musc hall also in Columbus. Fantastic show. I enjoyed the Iron maiden theatrics at Blossom (it's always cool to see Eddie lol) but wasn't familiar with many of the newer songs so I couldn't really get in to their live performance.

Scarred128

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: July 20, 2010, 04:19:49 pm »

You were at the Ohio show at Blossom? Where did you sit? Me and my co-worker were in row P way down center section in front (about 10 rows back from the stage). Dream Theater were great. I saw them on July 2 at Newport musc hall also in Columbus. Fantastic show. I enjoyed the Iron maiden theatrics at Blossom (it's always cool to see Eddie lol) but wasn't familiar with many of the newer songs so I couldn't really get in to their live performance.

Yep, I was in section 23 though (second set of sections back, but still pretty good seats); and I was also at the Newport show on July 2  Smiley    I only stayed for half of Maiden; I don't dislike them, but just never got into them that much.  I thought Bruce sounded pretty good, the rest of them are pretty boring to watch, and all the songs started to sound alike to me. 

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: July 21, 2010, 01:42:59 am »

Final show til August.

Bristow, VA - 7/20/10

AS I AM
A RITE OF PASSAGE
HOME
CONSTANT MOTION
PANIC ATTACK
PULL ME UNDER

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #729 on: July 21, 2010, 12:37:50 pm »

...........and there you have it:

Glad you are all home safe, and that you can take a break now.  Looking forward to what's next....but we can wait!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

MuumiPeikko

The Helmsman of the Pirate Ship

View Profile WWW
« Reply #730 on: July 21, 2010, 12:49:09 pm »

...........and there you have it:

Glad you are all home safe, and that you can take a break now.  Looking forward to what's next....but we can wait!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

They should change James' and Janic's places - all first raw will be consist of guitarists  Smiley

I know the truth is out there.

Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #731 on: July 21, 2010, 01:39:41 pm »

@Muumi
No, it's all right, so that James and Bruce form a vertical line of vocalists, and all the guitarists are next to one another, either vertically or sideways;-)

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #732 on: July 25, 2010, 01:17:54 am »

Okay, maybe this a bit belated, the tour is over, but here are splendid photos from Chicago show you just can't miss.

http://mome-arts.smugmug.com/Music/Dream-Theater-July-18-2010/13015144_ky8hf#942235133_9RXrn

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

Magdalena63

٩(●̮̮̃̃)۶

View Profile WWW
« Reply #733 on: July 25, 2010, 05:46:43 am »

A great set of pictures, thanks for posting.  Smiley

Anita.

If the mind can find no meaning, then the senses give it.
http://www.reverbnation.com/fan/anitamagdalenaw#!

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #734 on: July 25, 2010, 04:59:45 pm »

i did stumble across pictures from the Portland show I went too (don't mind the review... its slightly biased tot he I&W days a little)

http://jazzsick.wordpress.com/2010/06/22/dream-theater-pdx2010/

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51
  Print  

Jump to: