Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 51
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 Dream Theater Official World Tour - Reviews, Setlists and Pics here!  (Read 691328 times)
Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #660 on: June 15, 2010, 03:38:00 am »

Check out the gorgeuos pics of DT in San Antonio, TX, here www.chrisvickroy.net /concerts

Absolutely loved the black & white ones, but other are great as well
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 03:53:06 am by Natt » Logged

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

MuumiPeikko

The Helmsman of the Pirate Ship

View Profile WWW
« Reply #661 on: June 15, 2010, 04:36:41 am »

Check out the gorgeuos pics of DT in San Antonio, TX, here www.chrisvickroy.net /concerts

Can't find any DT pics there. Link opens main page of the site, and there's no concert photos at all  Sad

I know the truth is out there.

Natt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #662 on: June 15, 2010, 04:51:14 am »

Can't find any DT pics there. Link opens main page of the site, and there's no concert photos at all  Sad

go to photography -> concerts
also, you may try open it with mozilla firefox or IE if it doesn't run in Opera. I wasn't able to give a proper link for the same reason. If you do, please post the direct link here.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 04:54:16 am by Natt » Logged

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".

SeRoX

The VoiceMaster

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: June 15, 2010, 08:24:20 am »

Thanks Natt we have great shots here. Btw same setlist again.

"I think most of you have heard of the Kevin Moore thing. He signed up for astronaut to go to Mars"

JLB

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: June 15, 2010, 09:36:47 am »

Those were AWESOME.....thanks for posting the link for us, Natt!  Grin

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: June 15, 2010, 01:47:22 pm »

Btw same setlist again.

I'm only posting the link for archiving sake... the Portland show is going to be truly different. and I'll Post that as soon as I get the chance Smiley

Natt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #666 on: June 16, 2010, 01:57:11 am »

Update: for those interested (and I know there's quite a few here  Wink ), shots of Iron Maiden show in San Antonio, TX are now available at www.chrisvickroy.net too

rodney

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: June 17, 2010, 11:47:34 am »

Woo hoo! I'm so excited!! I'm going to the Newport Music hall show in Columbus, Ohio on July 2 of this year. That's a small venue but it has great accoustics and every band I've seen  there sounds great. I'm also seeing DT with Iron Maiden on July 15 at Blossom Music Center. Blossom is outdoors but me and a buddy from work got great seats way down in center section towards the front. Costed over $100 US/ticket, but well worth it!

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: June 17, 2010, 02:41:12 pm »

Albuquerque, NM - 6/16/10

AS I AM
A RITE OF PASSAGE
HOME
CONSTANT MOTION
PANIC ATTACK
PULL ME UNDER

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: June 18, 2010, 12:38:25 am »

Phoenix, AZ - 6/17/10

AS I AM
A RITE OF PASSAGE
HOME
CONSTANT MOTION
PANIC ATTACK
PULL ME UNDER

Natt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #670 on: June 18, 2010, 03:33:10 am »

this may certainly NOT be the best quality of audio and video, but I managed to sit it through and this is probably the best vocal performance of Home I've ever heard (to me, winning over studio version as well). The spoken lines in 2nd verse send chills down my spine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb_E-T2h7Sw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwd3UoYInfc
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 04:50:55 am by Natt » Logged

SeRoX

The VoiceMaster

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: June 18, 2010, 12:54:04 pm »

To be honest. I try to watch all the performance Iron Maiden and DT done in this tour and sorry for that but Iron Maiden is not like I expected. Bruce's voice is meh and for the DT, they are rocking even the short setlist. James's voice is in super shape...

"I think most of you have heard of the Kevin Moore thing. He signed up for astronaut to go to Mars"

JLB

Natt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #672 on: June 18, 2010, 01:01:01 pm »

Bruce's voice is meh
oh please. You don't like Bruce's voice in general or what is it you don't like about him right now? To me, he sounds great as usual

SeRoX

The VoiceMaster

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: June 18, 2010, 01:29:19 pm »

Bruce's voice is meh
oh please. You don't like Bruce's voice in general or what is it you don't like about him right now? To me, he sounds great as usual

No don't get wrong pls. Iron Maiden has been my favourite band of all time and Bruce is great of course. But his range has been down. What I get from videos from youtube Bruce's voice is out of shape. Of course maybe it's just me...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 01:32:46 pm by SeRoX » Logged

JLB

Natt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #674 on: June 18, 2010, 01:37:15 pm »

Bruce's voice is meh

No don't get wrong pls. Iron Maiden has been my favourite band of all time and Bruce is great of course. But his range has been down. What I get from videos from youtube Bruce's voice is out of shape. Of course maybe it's just me...

Ok, well, when I heard El Dorado I thought "well, looks like age's finally taking its toll on Bruce's voice", but judging from live videos I've seen so far, he sounds more than all right
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 02:10:41 pm by Natt » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 51
  Print  

Jump to: