Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 51
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 Dream Theater Official World Tour - Reviews, Setlists and Pics here!  (Read 691360 times)
Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #465 on: October 04, 2009, 04:45:18 pm »

Oh I see hehehehehe. Es tut mir leid, Natt Wink

tut nichts  Wink

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 04, 2009, 09:20:48 pm »

Paris, France - 10/4/09

A NIGHTMARE TO REMEMBER
THE MIRROR
LIE
A RITE OF PASSAGE
(Quick Keyboard Spot)
WITHER
THE DANCE OF ETERNITY
IN THE NAME OF GOD
------------------------
THE COUNT OF TUSCANY

** MP played drums with Bigelf on BLACKBALL earlier in the night

heylchick

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 04, 2009, 09:40:31 pm »

Here are some pictures from the August show with Dream Theater at the Molson Amphitheatre in Toronto.  Here is the link to the photobucket page that I put them on.

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j249/heylchick/Dream%20Theater%2008-09/?

Here are Donna and I sporting our glowsticks PROUDLY!

« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 09:46:53 pm by heylchick » Logged

lutima

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 05, 2009, 05:38:26 am »

Thanks for sharing those pics Marianne !  Cool
The three of us will see a DT show together some day  Cool Kiss

Arkabarca

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 05, 2009, 10:44:16 am »

Hey Alcabarca, I just uploaded the Spanish version to my blog on MySpace, here's the link: http://blogs.myspace.com/henrycrescini

EDIT: Both versions are now available at my blog.

In my photo albums you can also check the concert's pictures Smiley

Natt, Gelsenkirchen is not hard to pronounce Tongue

Ok, Ok Hprog but my name is ARKABARCA  Grin ...but it doesn´t matter...it´s not a typical name...anyways, thank you for telling me about the blog, I´ll check it out inmediately  Smiley

Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #470 on: October 05, 2009, 11:20:35 am »

Nice review Henry! thanks for taking the time and uploading English version!

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 05, 2009, 01:19:05 pm »

GLOWSTICKS RULE!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin

Nice pic, girlie!  However, I should have "puffed" my hair up a bit more.   Grin

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

Hprog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #472 on: October 05, 2009, 01:41:19 pm »

Arkabarca: sorry for the typo Tongue

Natt: thanks for the comment!

All: hello!

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 05, 2009, 02:06:01 pm »

In correlation to Goo's post about Wither's filming times, i have updated and added the site notes to the main sch.

Arkabarca

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 05, 2009, 03:08:27 pm »

Arkabarca: sorry for the typo Tongue

Natt: thanks for the comment!

All: hello!

Hahaha don´t worry Henry ...btw I agree with Natt: very good review!

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 05, 2009, 08:09:30 pm »

News Flash

Pain Of Salvation confirmed as DT's Special Guests in Australia

Eva
« Reply #476 on: October 06, 2009, 05:27:29 am »

Okay, here comes my short review to the concert Sunday night at the Zénith in Paris:
- I'm sorry, that I can't upload pictures, but at uni it's forbidden... I may not be on the board either, but I give a sh** Wink -

The show started with Unexpect. They were okay -  I didn't know them before, so I enjoyed the unknown sound of the band and the combination with the violin. I liked it, but I heard lots of people saying that they didn't. However Smiley I liked it more than Bigelf who followed... I had the impression, that they couldn't get us rockin'... Maybe this is the reason why Mike came out for playin' the drums, which was fine Cool It worked out and we started to rock.
Then came Opeth. I was a bit disappointed that they started with a calm song which destroyed a bit the atmosphere that finally started to glow... But after that song they rocked, played some old songs and I really lliked it. They saved their show  Wink
Well then, finally when I thought I really couldn't be upright anymore because I was already very very tired from the night before, they came Smiley
The show was great but I had my troubles to get a good view as I'm so small, lol Tongue The guys rocked and the atmosphere was loads and loads better than before - obviously because it was DT on the stage  Grin
I would have thought that James - as canadian - could say a bit more in French than just "Merci beaucoup" lol, but obviously he is one of the English English Canadians, which I always forget... Wink
The sound in the hall was great.
As I don't like the new CD that much - I prefer the older ones -, the concert was for me a bit too technical because of the newer songs. But all in all, I can't criticize it because it's my proper taste!
As you already have the setlist, I don't have to post it again Wink
It was strange, but when they left the stage, I had the impression they only played half an hour... and I was a bit disappointed. Well, maybe because I'm not used to concerts with supporting acts. I always had pure DT shows so they played longer, hehe. And of course it was my first concert all alone without my beloved brother in a new town, so it was both: great and sad. Next time I will surely NOT go to concert without him and preferably in Germany as I prefer the ambiance Smiley
All in all, I was happy to FINALLY see the guys again on tour, because I didn't have the possibility during the last 3 years and missed some nice concerts in my region.

Well a funny anecdote:
In the metro I met a girl and guessed right that she's German, too, as she had an accent. We found out that we never heard of each other but have actually a friend in common Grin The world is sooooooooo small!!!! It's a pity that she had only a place to seat in the concert and we coudln't rock together. But anyway! DT is always good to make new friends - if it's not on the board, it's in the concerts  Tongue

lutima

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 06, 2009, 07:43:49 am »

My friend Flemming arrived from Denmark yesterday afternoon and it's great to share the 'before-show-DT-excitement'  Grin with someone who will attend the meet and greet with me tomorrow  Cool
I'm getting very nervous thinking about it, but I promised myself to enjoy this as much as I can, cause I know it will be short ! Can't wait !!!!

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 06, 2009, 02:40:21 pm »

Filming for Wither Starts TODAY

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 06, 2009, 08:54:52 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFdlmGAbWFo  Cheesy 'nuff said

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 51
  Print