Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 51
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 Dream Theater Official World Tour - Reviews, Setlists and Pics here!  (Read 691309 times)
dinka

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 23, 2009, 02:33:22 pm »

... both Pain Of Salvation and Beardfish having to pull out of this summer's Progressive Nation tour....
Hopefully they are able to and willing to do a European Tour instead. Cheesy Love Pain of Salvation!!!

Irock

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 23, 2009, 02:34:52 pm »

I wanted to go to the Atlanta show, but my father couldn't get off work that day to take me. Sucks not having a license. It also sucks not seeing Dream Theater in person yet. ;_;

I look forward to next year. :>

tell me about it... I've been reporting these tour dates, for this forum since the 8V world tour set... and in that time they haven't been in my area... I have a license, but its the driving down Interstate-5 that's the hard part (its the most dangerous interstate on the west coast, and trust me as someone who drove it a lot, i believe it)
It'd be great if they came to Nashville, so it would only be a 30 minute drive for me. Having to drive 4 or 5 hours to see a concert is insane. I'm sure it's worth it though, since it's Dream Theater. :3

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 23, 2009, 03:50:50 pm »

I wanted to go to the Atlanta show, but my father couldn't get off work that day to take me. Sucks not having a license. It also sucks not seeing Dream Theater in person yet. ;_;

I look forward to next year. :>

tell me about it... I've been reporting these tour dates, for this forum since the 8V world tour set... and in that time they haven't been in my area... I have a license, but its the driving down Interstate-5 that's the hard part (its the most dangerous interstate on the west coast, and trust me as someone who drove it a lot, i believe it)
It'd be great if they came to Nashville, so it would only be a 30 minute drive for me. Having to drive 4 or 5 hours to see a concert is insane. I'm sure it's worth it though, since it's Dream Theater. :3

Yeah its hard to do the huge trip to see them, for the most part it would be worth it.

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 23, 2009, 10:36:20 pm »

I've updated for appearances Mike will be making

http://www.jameslabrie.com/forum/index.php?topic=353.0

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 25, 2009, 01:03:45 am »

This is the last date of the Progressive Nation 09 North American leg:

Sun Aug 9th  Beacon Theater - NY, NY New!!!

« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 02:51:01 pm by w34vi1 » Logged

lutima

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2009, 05:40:49 am »

Gelsenkirchen (how did you pronounce this James  Grin Wink) June 24th, 2009

In The Presence of Enemies Pt1
Beyond This Life
Take The Time (short)
A Rite Of Passage
Hollow Years
Caught In A Web
Erotomania
Voices
Solitary Shell
Forsaken
As I Am

Medley Metropolis/ Learning To Live/ The Crimson Sunset...

Shocked
One of the best DT shows I've seen since 1995 !  Cool Great location, beautiful weather as well   Cool
The band was on, James was f*cking amazing in fact all of them were !!
They seemed to have such fun on stage and enjoying the great crowd in Gelsenkirchen...
The instrumental parts were awesome and so relaxed ! JP once sat down for a while before Mike's kit and played !
Funny thing was, behind the stage there was a canal, where a lot of people watched the show from the sides and during the songs Mike would stand up and wave to us and then turn around and greet the people behind him   Cheesy
I'm uploading some vids and post them here later.
THANK YOU  James, Mike, John, Jordan and John for the awesome amazing show which will not be forgotten for a loooong time !!

Had an awesome time with my hubby, Jasja (some of you remember her) and Mark (better known as DT's webmaster) !
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 11:14:39 am by lutima » Logged

Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: June 25, 2009, 05:46:53 am »

Glad you had a great time Caroline!  Kiss

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 25, 2009, 08:55:07 am »

Good to see you had a great time, Caroline!  We can't see your pic though.  Undecided  Did you take other pics?   Post 'em up!

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

lutima

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 25, 2009, 11:18:26 am »

Fixed  Wink
Thanks Natt and Donna  Smiley

Here are some more pics in my photobucket album, including Mike playing We All Need Some Light together with Neal ! Cool

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v207/lutima.mp/DREAM%20THEATER%20Gelsenkirchen%20Germany%20June%2024%202009/?start=40

Here's the vid of AROP with James' great intro  Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgzw4csO1RA

I have two more vids with Voices and Solitary Shell (extended version) and the second with medley Metropolis pt 1/ Learning to Live/The Crimson Sunset, but they are both too long (427 mb and 247 mb) to upload, sorry  Cry

« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 11:24:12 am by lutima » Logged

goo-goo

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 25, 2009, 01:07:34 pm »

Is that Mark Bredius next to Jazzy?

Damn, he's changed a lot. He looks good. Last time I remember him, he looked like a hippie...LOL Grin

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 25, 2009, 02:54:32 pm »

new date added to Progressive Nation 09 Europe

Sat   Oct 3rd     Dusseldorf, Germany    Phillipshalle New!!!

SeRoX

The VoiceMaster

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 25, 2009, 02:57:32 pm »

Lutima; nice to see that you enjoyed it.

But please can you answer me; how was the "caught in a web"... There is no vids on youtube even it's played nearly every gig.

"I think most of you have heard of the Kevin Moore thing. He signed up for astronaut to go to Mars"

JLB

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 25, 2009, 03:05:43 pm »

hahaha I love how James justified his German  Cheesy

lutima

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 25, 2009, 05:00:57 pm »

Is that Mark Bredius next to Jazzy?

Damn, he's changed a lot. He looks good. Last time I remember him, he looked like a hippie...LOL Grin

Grin Yeah, it's Mark Bredius...Jasja is his personal driver to DT and other shows  Wink
He looks good indeed, although I liked his long hair as well.

Lutima; nice to see that you enjoyed it.

But please can you answer me; how was the "caught in a web"... There is no vids on youtube even it's played nearly every gig.

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING !!!! Shocked Everything sounded exactly how it's suppose to sound, including James' voice !!  Kiss

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 26, 2009, 05:30:37 am »

http://www.progressivenation2009.com/

the site is now LIVE Check it out.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 51
  Print  

Jump to: