Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19
  Print  
Author Topic: What Concerts Do You Plan to See?  (Read 261141 times)
Viola da Voce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #225 on: August 02, 2011, 09:39:47 pm »

Muumi, you always have the best pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Asianhawk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: August 02, 2011, 10:30:05 pm »

Ok so fuck it...I just ordered the DT Meet and Greet package for the Boston show on October 10th. I have never bought the meet and greet package, I have always settled for the next one down. And I have to go and drive alone to the concert(about 2 hours or so) coz none of my friends ever have any money...BUT that a whole different story! FINALLY I will meet DT for real, and not just have the slap my hand from the stage. Years and years ago I used to buy the most expensive tix to get the front row package but that was before they did the meet and greet and the prices DOUBLED.

Anyone dealt of the 'I LOVE ALL ACCESS' company before?? They did not give me any info on my seat number, where I am sitting etc...NOTHING. Really weird to me. Especially for just dropping $275.00

And when did the tix go on sale? I only found out about it yesterday...I hope they haven't been on sale for long!

“An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why.”

-- William Faulkner

Hprog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: August 10, 2011, 04:24:41 am »

Well, last night in Berlin I saw Judas Priest for the first time. It was great! It's amazing how well can Rob Halford sing after all these years! Even though the band lost their founding guitar player K.K. Downing, his substitute is a great player and interacts perfectly with the band. I'm surprised though that, unlike with Iron Maiden, the venue wasn't full. Actually, there was a lot of space on the mosh and many empty seats. The higher blocks of seats were even closed. Anyway, they announced this would be their last tour, but apparently that was a publicity strategy and they will go on. Go see them when you have a chance!

Greetings,
Henry

Viola da Voce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: August 18, 2011, 04:04:30 pm »

Just got my tickets for DT's Chicago show October 2. Very excited!

rhino2112

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 18, 2011, 04:12:59 pm »

My updated schedule:

8/28   Adrelaline Mob
9/30   Dream Theater (got to fly to Salt Lake City, but what else am I gonna do???)
10/5   Uproar Festival (Avenged Sevenfold, Sevendust & Bullet for My Valentine)
10/15  Howard Jones
10/22  Devin Townsend Project
10/25  Opeth

That's it for now...

Diana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: August 24, 2011, 06:06:24 am »

10/10 - Dream Theater in Boston (I have just booked a flight to Boston - love this city and DT - my son is very excited). Smiley

Asianhawk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: August 24, 2011, 09:38:15 am »

10/10 - Dream Theater in Boston (I have just booked a flight to Boston - love this city and DT - my son is very excited). Smiley

Hey maybe I will see you there!

“An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why.”

-- William Faulkner

Diana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: August 24, 2011, 11:54:02 am »

Hey maybe I will see you there!

Yes, maybe I'll see you there - it would be very nice to see/meet people from this forum Smiley.

Subu

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 24, 2011, 11:56:53 am »

10/2 DT in Chicago
Sometime in November Steven Wilson solo

‎"Accomplishment breeds confidence, insecurity breeds arrogance" - me

MuumiPeikko

The Helmsman of the Pirate Ship

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: October 24, 2011, 07:07:07 am »

Nighwish in March in St. Petersburg, Moscow and Kiev! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^

I know the truth is out there.

Diana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: October 25, 2011, 10:41:27 am »

Opeth - December 2th. This is our first Opeth concert. The opening band is Pain of Salvation. I have always appreciated PoS.
--
The best band in the world (Dream Theater) in January, here in Berlin. I loved the Boston show and I am very much looking forward to the concert in Berlin. Can't wait Smiley.

Swedish Goose

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 25, 2011, 11:29:13 am »

I have two upcoming concerts:

Opeth with Pain of Salvation as support on the 8th of December and

Dream Theater on the 25th of January

I have only seen Opeth once before, on the Progressive nation tour. I am totally in love with Heritage and am looking very much forward to this.

Pain of Salvation has been a favorite of mine for a long time. I have seen them a couple of times before. As support for Dream Theater and when they set up BE a year before the album was released. The BE concert was one of my favorite concerts ever..... don't think they will be as interesting now. Will be sad to see Fredrik Hallgren for the last time as this is his last tour with the band.

Dream Theater is probably the band I have seen more than any. The first time was on the Images and Words tour. With their fantastic new CD I am more eager than on the last couple of tours.....

Diana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: October 26, 2011, 11:50:19 am »

I love BE and The Perfect Element (I like also the new album Road Salt two - Pain of Salvation is one of my favorite bands, I like the compositions and the lyrics). Opeth and Pain of Salvation are really amazing bands, I appreciate theirmusic very much, but my absolute favorite band is Dream Theater. Dream Theater and PoS - what a wonderful year!! Smiley

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 12:07:17 pm by diana » Logged

rhino2112

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 26, 2011, 12:53:48 pm »

I have two upcoming concerts:

Opeth with Pain of Salvation as support on the 8th of December and

Dream Theater on the 25th of January

I have only seen Opeth once before, on the Progressive nation tour. I am totally in love with Heritage and am looking very much forward to this.

Pain of Salvation has been a favorite of mine for a long time. I have seen them a couple of times before. As support for Dream Theater and when they set up BE a year before the album was released. The BE concert was one of my favorite concerts ever..... don't think they will be as interesting now. Will be sad to see Fredrik Hallgren for the last time as this is his last tour with the band.

Dream Theater is probably the band I have seen more than any. The first time was on the Images and Words tour. With their fantastic new CD I am more eager than on the last couple of tours.....

I just saw Opeth last night.  Amazing show.  Of course, it didn't hold a candle to DT, but I am very lucky to see two of my favorite bands inside a month. 

My next shows are:
11/15  Scale the Summit
12/4  Scale the Summit (on a different tour with other bands)
12/10  Dead Letter Circus & Fair to Midland

I'm going to see the Blue Man Group tonight, but that doesn't count as a concert but it should be a blast. 

Hprog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: November 20, 2011, 09:38:16 am »

Evanescence tonight  Grin

Let's listen to the source of "Forsaken" hehehe.

Greetings,
Henry

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19
  Print  

Jump to: