Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Concerts Do You Plan to See?  (Read 220622 times)
Traveller69

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: July 05, 2012, 05:20:08 am »

First I will be going on a summer holiday, but after that I will attend some concerts.

First : Lady GaGa - bought tickets for me, my girlfriend and her daughter. It will be daughter's first big concert, so I hope Lady GaGa gives a good performance and show.

Second : Trijntje Oosterhuis - dutch jazz/pop singer with a beautiful voice (and appearance). Going there with my girlfriend. The venue is a small club, only 300 people can fit in so I hope her performance will be really intimate.

Third : Mike Portnoy, Billy Sheehan, Derke Sherinian & Tony MacAlpine - just some hours of music extravaganza Smiley - will be enjoying this with 2 friends of mine

Fourth : Lionel Richie, going together with my girlfriend again as she likes that kind of music and wants to see him live. I have a broad range of musical interest and I like his voice, just hoping he will sing a lot of older songs (no dancing on the ceiling).

MuumiPeikko

The Helmsman of the Pirate Ship

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: July 05, 2012, 09:06:14 am »

Twisted Sister today.
Probably Red Hot Chili Peppers and G3 in the rest of the summer.
Gotthard+Unisonic in Moscow and St. Petersburg
Portnoy and Co. in Moscow and St. Petersburg, probably in Kiev.

I know the truth is out there.

rhino2112

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 31, 2013, 07:09:30 pm »

Finally have some concerts lined up:

April 1 - Adrenaline Mob (in my home town of Colorado Springs!!!)
May 6 - Steven Wilson
May 20 - Opeth (with VIP Meet & Greet!!!)
May 21 - Opeth (so excited they are doing two shows in Colorado!)

Trying to work out Stone Sour & Volbeat shows, but they are both in February and I'm a tax accountant so it's not very good timing for me.  I'd find a way to do it for my son, but he's 15 and both of these shows are 16 and older only.  That sucks.   Angry

Diana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: February 23, 2013, 08:28:34 am »

05/24 Rammstein in Berlin:)

Hprog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: February 24, 2013, 06:25:55 am »

Last Friday (Feb. 22nd) I saw former Iron Maiden singer Blaze Bayley.

Next Tuesday (Feb. 26th) I'll see no other than Neal Morse (with MP drumming) and The Flower Kings. Looking forward to it!

rhino2112

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 04, 2013, 09:31:08 am »

How was the Neal Morse/Flower Kings/Transatlantic show?   As if I don't know already!!

Took my son to see Tremonti last week.  Small club, good show.  (Fronted by Mark Tremonti of Creed)

Hprog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: March 22, 2013, 03:55:23 pm »

How was the Neal Morse/Flower Kings/Transatlantic show?   As if I don't know already!!

Awesome!!! What kind I say? 3 1/2 of prog ecstasy.

And last night I went to see Steven Wilson in Berlin. All I can say is: FLAWLESS! What a show, what a perfect band, scenery, sound, music, everything! And I haven't been a fan of the guy, but after last night I'll follow more closely.

Will.Holloway

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 02, 2013, 09:44:37 pm »

really wanted to catch the Deftones/Periphery tour, but missed it. anyone else catch it?

Metropolis

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 29, 2013, 05:49:40 am »

Iron Maiden- 31st July- Zagreb, Croatia
Roger Waters- The Wall Tour- 23 July- Split, Croatia

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Print  

Jump to: