Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Rare Dream Theater Official Majesty Ring $500 OBO  (Read 12519 times)
andyrouse02

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2010, 01:55:36 am »

I have the exclusive Dream Theater fan club ring, where DT had a jeweler in Netherlands (I think) make them. I have one I bought from the guy directly, right after the album Scenes of a Memory came out, during that tour because I bought it right after seeing thier 2000 Atlanta, Georgia show; it looks awesome and is either white gold with gold, or (sterling) silver/gold, not sure. I heard there's not many of these out there, rare, hard to find since the jeweler ripped people off by not shipping out what they paid for and then disappeared. Very few orders actually got filled. It's definately an awesome ring.

Here some pictures and I have more I can send attached in an email, it was really hard to get a good picture of the letters and numbers on the back because of it being shiny. It's a heavy duty ring, literally pretty heavy size 12. The jeweler said it shouldn't be an issue to resize, there's plenty of metal to work with. There is the name A. Thorulf imprinted on the outside back which is the name of the jeweler that designed the rings for Dream Theater. Next to it there is a small number 585 and when I researched that it is the symbol for 14K gold in Europe. There is another small number thats hard to make out, maybe a number for sterling silver or silver? or an issue number, then there is a larger number 003. I was thinking $500 or best offer for the ring and see who starts putting dibs on it, I'll give it a little while and see what offers roll in. Of course I'll have to take into consideration shipping costs since Dream Theater fans are international and I'm in Washington State, US. So if you're interested in the ring please provide a shipping address. You can PM me or email me at andyrouse02@yahoo.com

By andyrouse02 at 2010-12-08

SeRoX

The VoiceMaster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 11:05:36 am »

Do I read it right, he says it's 500$?

"I think most of you have heard of the Kevin Moore thing. He signed up for astronaut to go to Mars"

JLB

sabonim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 11:15:05 am »

Shocked I Think so!  Tongue

Dr. Gustavo Agostini
Laboratory of Plant Molecular Systematic - UFRGS
---------------------------
Sabonim Gustavo Agostini
Master in Hapkido UYK

Pages: [1]
  Print