Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Classic Rock present Prog magazine  (Read 3280 times)
rhino2112

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2010, 02:28:14 pm »

I was thrilled to find this at Borders in Colorado Springs last night.  I was actually looking for another publication and was shocked to see it.  They never usually carry this publication. 
As a heads up, the quote attributed to MP on the cover ("It would be ridiculous to think that we won't play together again.") is actually made by JP on the inside.  I don't know how the editor messed this up.  Hopefully they both (as well as everyone else in the band) feel the same way.
Still looking ahead with anxious anticipation for the announcement and even more so to the new CD next year. 
Peace to all!

Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 02:32:09 pm »

As a heads up, the quote attributed to MP on the cover ("It would be ridiculous to think that we won't play together again.") is actually made by JP on the inside.  I don't know how the editor messed this up. 
I think it was deliberate. It's what sells the copies for you

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

rhino2112

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 02:34:21 pm »

That was my first impression as well.  Why get it right when you can sell more mags.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: