Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream Theater: A Dramatic Tour Of Events Schedule  (Read 229782 times)
Diana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2011, 07:27:54 am »

That sounds great, Diana! Did you manage to take any pictures of the concert? Would you mind sharing those with us?
Viele Grüße!
No, unfortunately not Sad. I totally concentrated on the music (as always) ... but I’m sorry now that I didn't take photos of the concert ... but I will try to get some nice pictures, this Saturday in St. Goarshausen Smiley.
Herzliche Grüße aus Berlin nach Rio.
--
Ich bin auch am Samstag auf der Loreley. Die Loreley ist nicht weit von meinem Wohnort, daher wird dies mein DT-Konzert Nr. 10!

Viele Grüße!
Du wohnst in der Nähe ... das ist toll .. vor uns liegt eine sechsstündige Fahrt (mit dem Zug), aber DTs sind die (relativ) "lange" Anreise absolut wert - meine Erwartungshaltung in Rom war sehr hoch und sie wurde vollkommen erfüllt. Es war ein wirklich grandioses Konzert (besonders hervorheben möchte ich John Petruccis Gitarre und James LaBries vocals). Ich freue mich so sehr auf die Show in der "Loreleystadt" ... ach, Dream Theaters sind einfach die Besten!! Smiley
HG aus Berlin.

marcosf

Eu sou apenas um rapaz latino americano

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2011, 08:49:21 am »

That sounds great, Diana! Did you manage to take any pictures of the concert? Would you mind sharing those with us?
Viele Grüße!
No, unfortunately not Sad. I totally concentrated on the music (as always) ... but I’m sorry now that I didn't take photos of the concert ... but I will try to get some nice pictures, this Saturday in St. Goarshausen Smiley.
Diana, I feel the same about this subject. I like to take a couple of pictures, but for me the music are the main thing in a concert. I was astonished by the number of cameras which you can see in the Under a Glass Moon video from Verona, for example. People rather filming/photographing than experiencing the live music. I realized that when I filmed Sebastian Bach's I Remember You in Rio, back in 2007. I can't remember now how the song was played live  Tongue The video was not good and I didn't see with my very eyes  Grin 

"History is critic, and power does not love it" G. C. Argan

Diana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2011, 08:05:39 am »

Viele Grüße!
Diana, I feel the same about this subject. I like to take a couple of pictures, but for me the music are the main thing in a concert. I was astonished by the number of cameras which you can see in the Under a Glass Moon video from Verona, for example. People rather filming/photographing than experiencing the live music. I realized that when I filmed Sebastian Bach's I Remember You in Rio, back in 2007. I can't remember now how the song was played live  Tongue The video was not good and I didn't see with my very eyes  Grin 

I am also astounded (again and again) that most concert visitors are taking pictures nonstop (like kids), regardless of the band and the audience. I cannot understand this behaviour .. kinda superficially ...
--
Tomorrow Dream Theater in St. Goar/Loreley Smiley, we can't wait .. especially my son, he is 12 years old and is deeply impressed by the grandiosity of the DT compositions (especially by JPs picking technique), and he likes JLBs voice.

Stephanus

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2011, 09:56:39 am »

Tomorrow Dream Theater in St. Goar/Loreley Smiley, we can't wait .. especially my son, he is 12 years old and is deeply impressed by the grandiosity of the DT compositions (especially by JPs picking technique), and he likes JLBs voice.

A few words in english and a few in german:

The Loreley is an absolutely amazing location. Check out some pics on Google. It's some kind of amphitheater on a giant riff. And there are some good bands playing tomorrow. Make sure to check out Anathema after DT's gig. Anathema is a great band. Checkout "Dreaming Light" on Youtube!

Wißt Ihr, wie Ihr zur Loreley kommt? Die Loreley liegt in St. Goarshausen. Wenn Ihr in St. Goar ankommt, müßt Ihr noch mit der Fähre übersetzen. Wir kommen mit dem Auto aus Richtung Mainz/Wiesbaden und sind damit schon auf der "richtigen" Rheinseite.

Viel Spaß morgen! Have fun!

marcosf

Eu sou apenas um rapaz latino americano

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2011, 10:12:24 am »

This forum is very very intelectual. People writing in so many languages, hahaha. Weel, since we have german guys around, I received a review from a friend, about the Zurich concert. I could understad, but my german doesn't allow me to translate yet. So, können sie mir helfen? Hier: "So, nun ist das Konzert schon wieder vorbei. Es war ziemlich genau die gleiche Setlist. Aber ich habe etwas gemischte Gefühle und ich weiss nicht, ob ich wieder einmal an ein Konzert von ihnen gehen werde. Die Band war soweit ok, bis auf das Drum-Solo, das ich nicht sehr gelungen fand. Was mich aber gestört hat, war die Location bzw. die Arbeit des Sound-Ingenieurs. Die Location war SEHR klein und die Musik dazu VIEL zu laut. Bass war zu dominant und die Höhen zuwenig präsent. Sehr schade..."

"History is critic, and power does not love it" G. C. Argan

SeRoX

The VoiceMaster

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2011, 06:39:58 pm »

Setlist for: Metz, France - Sonisphere

Under A Glass Moon
These Walls
Forsaken
The Great Debate
Fatal Tragedy
Caught In A Web
On The Backs Of Angels

"I think most of you have heard of the Kevin Moore thing. He signed up for astronaut to go to Mars"

JLB

SeRoX

The VoiceMaster

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2011, 11:57:35 pm »

Setlist For:  Loreley, Germany - Night Of The Prog Festival .

Under a Glass Moon
These Walls
Forsaken
Endless Sacrifice
Drum Solo
Ytsejam
The Great Debate
Peruvian Skies
Caught In a Web
Through My Words
Fatal Tragedy
On The Backs of Angels

Encore:
The Count of Tuscany

"I think most of you have heard of the Kevin Moore thing. He signed up for astronaut to go to Mars"

JLB

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2011, 12:41:30 am »

so far no setlist has been posted online yet... so no update so far. But because it is a festival and they were on stage for an 1hour and 1/2 it'll be a shorter setlist. Either SeRoX or I will have a post about it as soon as it becomes known. Smiley

SeRoX

The VoiceMaster

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2011, 03:34:54 am »

Setlist For:  Weert, Netherlands - Bospop Festival 

Under a Glass Moon
These Walls
Forsaken
Endless Sacrifice
On the Backs of Angels
Caught In A Web
Through My Words
Fatal Tragedy
The Count of Tuscany

Encore:
The Great Debate
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 06:59:46 pm by SeRoX » Logged

JLB

Hprog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2011, 10:12:44 am »

Setlist For:  Loreley, Germany - Night Of The Prog Festival .

Under a Glass Moon
These Walls
Forsaken
Endless Sacrifice
Drum Solo
Ytsejam
The Great Debate
Peruvian Skies
Caught In a Web
Through My Words
Fatal Tragedy
On The Backs of Angels

Encore:
The Count of Tuscany

I wrote down the setlist on my cell phone while they played and it's different from the one you posted. This is what they played:

Under a glass moon
These walls
Forsaken
Endless sacrifice
Drum solo
Ytse Jam
Peruvian skies
The great debate
On the backs of angels
Caught in a web
Through my words
Fatal tragedy

Encore:
The count of Tuscany
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 10:19:27 am by Hprog » Logged

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2011, 04:03:26 pm »

Moscow, Russia -July 12th 2011

Under a Glass Moon
These Walls
Forsaken
Endless Sacrifice
Drum Solo
The Ytse Jam
Peruvian Skies
The Great Debate
On the Backs of Angels
Caught In A Web
Through My Words
Fatal Tragedy
The Count of Tuscany

Encore:
Learning To Live

if there is any corrections to be made please make them Smiley

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2011, 03:42:32 pm »

Kiev, Ukraine - July 14th 2011

Under A Glass Moon
These Walls
Forsaken
Endless Sacrifice
*Drum Solo*
Ytse Jam
Peruvian Skies
The Great Debate
On the Backs of Angels
Caught In A Web
Through My Words
Fatal Tragedy
The Count of Tuscany

Encore:
Metropolis Pt. 1: The Miracle and The Sleeper.

SeRoX

The VoiceMaster

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2011, 12:43:27 am »

Setlist for: July 16th 2011 Madrid, Spain -Sonisphere

Dream Is Collapsing (Hans Zimmer song)
Under a Glass Moon
These Walls
Forsaken
The Great Debate
Fatal Tragedy
On the Backs of Angels
Caught In A Web

Encore:
Metropolis Pt. 1: The Miracle and the Sleeper

JLB

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2011, 01:11:35 am »

found this in youtube regarding DT's North America tour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZtZ3Ls5h1E

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2011, 11:50:11 pm »

Porto, Portugal - July 17th 2011

Under a Glass Moon
These Walls
Forsaken
Endless Sacrifice
Drum Solo
The Ytse Jam