Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream Theater: A Dramatic Tour Of Events Schedule  (Read 229819 times)
marcosf

Eu sou apenas um rapaz latino americano

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2011, 02:01:17 pm »

I agree about not liking festivals.  You end up seeing less of the bands you want to see and some of bands you really don't care for.  Too short of setlists...
I just want a killer tour with DT as the headliner.  Is it too much to ask for Opeth for the opener?  Two bands will work out fine for me...uh, unless Animals as Leaders wants to kick it off with about 45 minutes of pure ass-kicking.
I'll probably go to Rock in Rio again. But in the last time, this happened, I was tired in the end that I didn't really enjoyed the shows I wanted to see... DT would bring a good reason to wait all those bands, but I'll have to wait 'till 2012 to a DT south american leg, I think... Any info on that?

"History is critic, and power does not love it" G. C. Argan

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2011, 03:32:47 pm »

I agree about not liking festivals.  You end up seeing less of the bands you want to see and some of bands you really don't care for.  Too short of setlists...
I just want a killer tour with DT as the headliner.  Is it too much to ask for Opeth for the opener?  Two bands will work out fine for me...uh, unless Animals as Leaders wants to kick it off with about 45 minutes of pure ass-kicking.
I'll probably go to Rock in Rio again. But in the last time, this happened, I was tired in the end that I didn't really enjoyed the shows I wanted to see... DT would bring a good reason to wait all those bands, but I'll have to wait 'till 2012 to a DT south american leg, I think... Any info on that?

I have had heard nothing yet if they are going to Europe and Asia first or North and South America first. BUT when i do know... YOU ALL WILL KNOW Smiley

Its kind of hard to believe I have been keeping track of stuff like this since 2004 and the 8V album...

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2011, 04:11:52 pm »

....and we will HELP you, my dearest Ash.  You need not take this upon your shoulders alone, lovey.   Kiss
Cheesecake?

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2011, 05:24:54 pm »

....and we will HELP you, my dearest Ash.  You need not take this upon your shoulders alone, lovey.   Kiss
Cheesecake?

that's what a carrier pigeon is for Smiley as they return to me, I update Wink

yum cheesecake

Viola da Voce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2011, 09:44:26 pm »

I'd love to see Animals As Leaders open!

tomatkins
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2011, 11:57:56 am »

I saw Dream Theater in 2009 at the Kaliakra Rock Fest in Bulgaria and it was a great gig! Looking forward to get to seem them live again soon!

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2011, 04:01:21 pm »

New Date added

Tues July 19 - Israel, Tel Aviv, Exhibition Grounds

timsullivan
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2011, 06:21:02 am »

Are those dates above confirmed? When I checked Dream Theaterīs website it seems that the dates are confirmed.http://www.dreamtheater.net/tourdates.php#newdates
Any news about when the tour will be in the states?

jonny108

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2011, 07:10:07 am »

Donna where on earth do you keep getting all these pictures of food  Grin Making me hungry!!  Smiley

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2011, 01:12:19 pm »

Are those dates above confirmed? When I checked Dream Theaterīs website it seems that the dates are confirmed.http://www.dreamtheater.net/tourdates.php#newdates
Any news about when the tour will be in the states?

some news will be out March 4th, but other then that, i am not sure what is going to happen.

I post dates as they pop up on DT's twitter, and their website. (I used to use Mike's forum for the dates to update) but if they are unconfirmed (which has happened in the past) I marked them unconfirmed. Otherwise all the dates I report are what the band has said are their stops. Smiley

for the US. I won't know til after the "big news" comes out.

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2011, 02:12:14 am »

New Date Added

Sun July 31st - Lokeren, Belgium - Lokerse Festival

rhino2112

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2011, 10:48:42 am »

Still no US dates.  I am now hoping that they are after the European ones as I'll be out of the country for about 7 weeks in June & July, so a nice fall tour would work out sweet for me.

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2011, 11:45:42 am »

Still no US dates.  I am now hoping that they are after the European ones as I'll be out of the country for about 7 weeks in June & July, so a nice fall tour would work out sweet for me.

ok... in my 7 years of doing this...

the US dates tend to be the LAST thing that is reported... they get their Festivals out of the way, and do some UK/Asia stuff THEN they come back to the US...

HAVE PATIENCE!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 02:13:04 pm by w34vi1 » Logged

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2011, 01:11:33 pm »

Uh...you mean, patience, right?
 Wink

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2011, 02:14:11 pm »

Uh...you mean, patience, right?
 Wink

that's what I get for being awake for 5 min before i type... (it has been fixed!)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35
  Print  

Jump to: