Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream Theater: A Dramatic Tour Of Events Schedule  (Read 262287 times)
Diana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: September 09, 2011, 07:52:48 am »

@ Dargor: The new formulation of the Road Traffic Act ( 2, para 3a) indeed entered into force, but that does not automatically mean you have to raise winter tires. This Regulation applies in case of ice, packed snow, black ice or frost. There is no legal obligation to use winter tires. The Regulation says only that tires must satisfy properties which described in the Council Directives - see Council Directive 92/23/EWG and 2005/11/EG Smiley.
(But not using winter tires can result in joint liability in third party insurance if the driver is innocently involved in an accident with summer tires and cannot react adequately to the driving errors of other road users).
--
@ MuumiPeikko: Oh yes, in Moscow is extremely cold in winter to -30, I know Grin, so cold that you can ice skate in the Gorky Park Smiley. In winter, the park always seems so dark and mysterious. Because it is bitter cold, there is (probably) not much snowfall (?). In Germany snowed more heavily than usual, last winter (especially in Saxony and North Rhine-Westphalia) - within a few hours were the roads blocked by snow, with 40-50 km/h winds, dense fog and it was pretty cold. Nevertheless I love winter Smiley. In NYC is also pretty cold ... the winter in Canada is magical, so much snow and it is not extremely cold, nice for skiing. A winter wonderland.
Any way, I am very much looking forward to the concerts in Berlin and Hannover. Can't wait.
--
Today "A Dramatic Turn Of Events" Smiley
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 10:18:53 am by diana » Logged

Irock

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 12, 2011, 12:16:00 am »

YEAH! I'll be going to the Atlanta show on October 19th. This is going to be my first time seeing Dream Theater since they don't come to Nashville and I've had no way of getting to any of their concerts-- until now. I convinced my dad to take me down there if I bought two tickets, but he ended up buying his ticket anyway, so, I dunno! I'm so excited, I think I'm going to die waiting. I'm sitting in the first row of the lower balcony right next to the stage. I can't even imagine what kind of view I'll have from there.

AHH I'M SO EXCITED! THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!

Hprog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: September 12, 2011, 03:46:14 am »

Irock: First DT concer! I know you'll love it! The feeling of finally seeing and hearing them live is amazing!

w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 12, 2011, 03:05:19 pm »

YEAH! I'll be going to the Atlanta show on October 19th. This is going to be my first time seeing Dream Theater since they don't come to Nashville and I've had no way of getting to any of their concerts-- until now. I convinced my dad to take me down there if I bought two tickets, but he ended up buying his ticket anyway, so, I dunno! I'm so excited, I think I'm going to die waiting. I'm sitting in the first row of the lower balcony right next to the stage. I can't even imagine what kind of view I'll have from there.

AHH I'M SO EXCITED! THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!

Irock: First DT concer! I know you'll love it! The feeling of finally seeing and hearing them live is amazing!

I went and saw them live for the first time back in June 2010. Twice in fact, when they were in Portland and Auburn. I will never forget the show.

I hope that the planets align just right and i can meet them (give the guys a face to the "infamous" w34vi1, they know about) That will make it all worth it for me.

also got some business.

According to Live Nation VIP all Meet and Greets will close down 10 DAYS before each show. So keep that in mind when you are trying to get tickets.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:07:00 pm by w34vi1 » Logged

lutima

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 14, 2011, 04:16:10 am »

Ofcourse going to Zwolle, February 1st.  Cool Thinking of my second (and last) meet & greet with DT  Wink

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 14, 2011, 09:11:18 pm »

Venue Change

venue change to the Sept 27th show in Seattle Washington. the show has been moved from the Sodo to the Moore Theatre.

unless something magically happens... looks like i'll have to sit this show out. My money won't come in til the 19th, and the tickets (at least the M&G) closes Saturday... grr. Seems my luck has been back to the old ways... stupid money...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 09:26:52 pm by w34vi1 » Logged

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 16, 2011, 01:40:22 pm »

friendly reminder that each stop that has M&G's on Livenation's VIP Nation closes 10 days before each tour stop... with that said San Fran and LA are already closed, and Seattle is next.

with THAT said. my parents are the best. I owe them $275 now, but I can pay them back monday, BUT looks like I've got a M&G to see the guys in Seattle on the 27th. All Hail Awesome Parents. Smiley

Hprog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: September 16, 2011, 02:01:37 pm »

looks like I've got a M&G to see the guys in Seattle on the 27th. All Hail Awesome Parents. Smiley

The Captain will be able to make you walk the plank in person  Grin

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 16, 2011, 02:08:56 pm »

looks like I've got a M&G to see the guys in Seattle on the 27th. All Hail Awesome Parents. Smiley

The Captain will be able to make you walk the plank in person  Grin

or will be "oh... so your that w-3-4-v-i-1 person on my forum...the one who always seems to have some new artwork..." Tongue then make me walk the plank. Cheesy

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 22, 2011, 08:48:12 pm »

....and WE BEGIN AGAIN!!! 

North American leg of the tour begins Saturday - I am sure the boyz are warming up and getting themselves ready to set NA ablaze.  A thanks as always to Ash who has graciously posted the dates for us to follow along. 

OK James, and DT - time to go.  Be safe on your travels, and have a GREAT tour.  We look forward to seeing you live - keop up the energy, and as CJS always proclaims.....

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

See you on October 6th in Toronto, boys...... Grin

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

Diana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: September 23, 2011, 05:01:12 am »

Have a great US tour James and Dream Theater.

Hprog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: September 23, 2011, 06:57:57 am »

Rock North America, DT guys!!!

rhino2112

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 23, 2011, 12:02:15 pm »

Can't wait to see the setlist.  I assume that it will remain static.
Got my M&G in SLC on the 30th!

Natt

Wicked Natt The Scourge O' The High Seas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: September 24, 2011, 05:06:59 am »

http://youtu.be/Wlul5IRbUlo
This is awesome Wink
I thought the highlight of the video would be JMX speaking, but James totally stole the show Cheesy

Have a kickass NA tour, Dream Theater!

Those who'll attend the show - enjoy it, and waiting for your reviews Smiley

"If you did Scenes From a Memory movie, who would play Victoria?" - "John Myung".

"I can hear myself screaming in the background. I have to tell myself to shut up".
- James LaBrie, Used Bin radio

Hprog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: September 24, 2011, 06:31:08 am »

Great video! Man, lucky people who will get to hear them today!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35
  Print  

Jump to: