Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 84
  Print  
Author Topic: How Are YOU today?  (Read 480444 times)
Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 10:45:26 am »

A bit anxious, really.  I have my final exam for my "Understanding Medical Tests" course Monday.  I am at the point where I just want to get it over with.   Undecided  I know it's open book, but I still get a bit worked up.   Shocked Roll Eyes Tongue

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

lutima

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2008, 03:11:12 am »

A bit anxious, really.  I have my final exam for my "Understanding Medical Tests" course Monday.  I am at the point where I just want to get it over with.   Undecided  I know it's open book, but I still get a bit worked up.   Shocked Roll Eyes Tongue

I'll cross my fingers for  you, Donna ! You'll do fine  Smiley
Good luck  Wink

*hug*

Eva
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2008, 03:19:17 pm »

Oh my, I'm totally confused.
I'm happy because I had a wonderful weekend with my roommate in Lyon (we stayed at a friend's).
But I'm also very very sad that I had to go already today, because she has got uni tomorrow Roll Eyes and tomorrow will be the "fête de la lumière" where it has a huge fireworks and lights everywhere (they thank Maria every year for protecting the town against the pest)
And actually, there's my friend who confused me, as he kissed me goodbye Undecided What shall I do now? I'm helplessly confused as he's got a girlfriend and never talked to me about love or an affair. Guys Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 04:11:46 pm by Eva » Logged

karpatisz

James and me in Budapest, Hungary 2007

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2008, 04:55:51 am »

I'm so sleepy and not really want to go to teach to the music shool  Cry, but a good point in may day : I've won from Ebay the Japanese 1st press edition of DT's A Chage Of Seasons.  Grin

Szabolcs

yeshua4

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2008, 12:04:18 pm »

congrats!  that sounds nice.
I am tired too...couldn't sleep at first, then woke up at 6am and couldn't go back again.

Is anyone here a marine biologist?

Flemming

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 01:28:09 pm »

I'm so sleepy and not really want to go to teach to the music shool  Cry, but a good point in may day : I've won from Ebay the Japanese 1st press edition of DT's A Chage Of Seasons.  Grin

Congrats !!!
I won the Scenes From A Memory, japanese with sticker. Wink
These japanase releases just looks so much better than the european releases IMO.

JPM7stringfan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 09:28:47 pm »

Finally got to finish soldering the wire harness in place for the new pickup in my Jackson!

Other than that, not much. Gonna snow tonight and tomorrow.

lutima

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2008, 05:16:13 am »

So Donna, how did your exam go ?

I feel kind of grateful...I got a PM today from someone I hadn't heard of for a looong time  Cool
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 05:17:49 am by lutima » Logged

Donna
Global Moderator

Ship wench

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2008, 09:46:56 am »

Thanks Caroline!  I think I did okay, but it was the longest exam I think I ever wrote - 3 hrs! 
The important thing is, it's over, and out of the way, and I can now concentrate on my fav time of year - Christmas!!!!
However, I am fighting a flu / cold / virus / something like that since yesterday.  Yes, this is how I wrote the exam...feeling sick.  I took a Neo Citron drink last night, and thankfully, it knocked me out at 10pm and I got a good night's sleep. 

Let's hope I can beat whatever it is.   Wink

I can't stop the world from turning around
Or the pull of the moon on the tide
But I don't believe that we're in this alone
I believe we're along for the ride

yeshua4

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2008, 10:52:09 am »

hope you get to feeling better, that is never fun

Is anyone here a marine biologist?

Eva
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2009, 04:50:22 pm »

sad: I've got a typist's neuritis and a concert in 3 weeks
happy: my iPod works again, I found out why it didn't work for 1 1/2 years! Grin

Dargor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2009, 05:03:38 pm »

happy: my iPod works again, I found out why it didn't work for 1 1/2 years! Grin

The batteries were empty?

Eva
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2009, 02:56:44 pm »

The batteries were empty?

my notebook didn't noticed that my iPod was connected to it. Batteries were NEVER empty and the iPod worked on every other pc than mine... although it went very well at the beginning... I tought my notebook now to say "hello" to my iPod and accept it Wink (I know, I'll be a GOOD teacher one day)

Bleu LaBrie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2009, 02:16:49 pm »

I'm happy because I had a wonderful weekend with my roommate in Lyon (we stayed at a friend's).
But I'm also very very sad that I had to go already today, because she has got uni tomorrow Roll Eyes and tomorrow will be the "fête de la lumière" where it has a huge fireworks and lights everywhere (they thank Maria every year for protecting the town against the pest)
And actually, there's my friend who confused me, as he kissed me goodbye Undecided What shall I do now? I'm helplessly confused as he's got a girlfriend and never talked to me about love or an affair. Guys Roll Eyes

I don't know, was he latino? Cause we use to kiss girls goodbye and viceversa (in the cheek, obviously).

...then, the musician poet said to life: 'bring it on, bitch'.

Eva
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2009, 05:16:49 pm »

I don't know, was he latino? Cause we use to kiss girls goodbye and viceversa (in the cheek, obviously).

He's moroccan. And if it had been a kiss on the cheek, I wouldn't have been confused, as it was in France Wink Actually he hasn't his girlfriend anymore. But if you remember, we talked about exactly this guy... And he's coming in two weeks...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 84
  Print  

Jump to: