Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84
  Print  
Author Topic: How Are YOU today?  (Read 480445 times)
w34vi1

Ship Tour Date carrier pigeon and artist

View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: April 03, 2013, 11:16:27 pm »

I am freaking ecstatic!

as soon as I get certified, I, THE w34vi1 (I am going to use w34vi1 as my DJ name Wink), will get to do a radio show at my school's radio station.

the Station Manager is excited because they haven't had a metal show for many years, and because college radio is underground and b-sides, i can do very well. Smiley

I am super SUPER excited. Just got the last few hoops of getting my certification, and getting my time slot, and then I am golden. The only thing is... i am not sure what I am going to call the radio show... so any suggestions?

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: April 08, 2013, 05:05:37 pm »

Super excited!

got a small amount of training in today for DJ-ing... but looks like if I keep coming in this week and doing it in little bits, I could be certified and have a running radio show by this time next week. Smiley THE w34vi1 is excited.

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: April 11, 2013, 04:12:30 pm »

It is official. I am now a radio DJ for KBVR at Oregon State.

Just working on a show name and a time slot and I'll be on air.

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: April 12, 2013, 06:39:36 pm »

It's Official. The w34vi1's show Metal Pollution is on Sunday's from 2-4pm (PST)! Listen on 88.7 FM or online at kbvr.com

Metropolis

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: April 29, 2013, 06:07:23 am »

Doing well. Relaxing before my last performance tonite. I just worked on a new project called Marco Polo. It's a modern opera and it was really heavy hard work but it was worth in the end. Hopefully my performance tonite will be as good as the other 3. I have 2 roles and I'm always a little nervous and worried before the last performance, but then again that's normal.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 06:17:15 am by Metropolis » Logged

Viola da Voce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1235 on: May 06, 2013, 07:50:15 pm »

It's Official. The w34vi1's show Metal Pollution is on Sunday's from 2-4pm (PST)! Listen on 88.7 FM or online at kbvr.com
Congrats on getting your own show!

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: May 06, 2013, 08:36:31 pm »

Congrats on getting your own show!

I did show #4 on Sunday (May 5ht)... and so far no problems.

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: July 09, 2013, 10:29:22 pm »

Long and behold... the w34vi1 has a new special signature.

yes. I went to a digital manipulation kind of style, and since the album is all black and dark colors, i figured whites and grays were in order. it's been too long since I had a new signature. I may tweak it and change the image of the guys between now and when the album comes out... but the concept will remain the same. Whites and Grays.

Evegret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1238 on: August 21, 2013, 12:05:33 pm »

Hey People!

I'm preparing a project about Dream Theater for school right now and doing this, I felt very sad. Suddenly I missed you all very very much! So I decided to come back!
I wanted to say sorry for my sudden disappearance. I had some troubles on facebook, in my life and also in here with someone and I left the whole internet for a while.
There happened so many things since 2010 and I hope to may share them with you again and to learn all about what happened since my break!

It's good to be back even if I won't be online every day  Wink
Greets,
Eva.

PS: Donna, I was thinking of you very often because of your fabulous pumpkin tiramisu!!!!! I still LOVE IT!!!!! Kiss

La vie est belle!

Metropolis

View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: August 28, 2013, 05:01:51 am »

Hey People!

I'm preparing a project about Dream Theater for school right now and doing this, I felt very sad. Suddenly I missed you all very very much! So I decided to come back!
I wanted to say sorry for my sudden disappearance. I had some troubles on facebook, in my life and also in here with someone and I left the whole internet for a while.
There happened so many things since 2010 and I hope to may share them with you again and to learn all about what happened since my break!

It's good to be back even if I won't be online every day  Wink
Greets,
Eva.

PS: Donna, I was thinking of you very often because of your fabulous pumpkin tiramisu!!!!! I still LOVE IT!!!!! Kiss

Hey I was wondering already where you were girl.Well welcome back to the page. I also haven't been here for a while but I keep posting and visiting from time to time.Well welcome once more here my friend Eva! Smiley I'm feeling fine can't wait to go to Germany next week to visit all my friends I haven't seen for a year and a half.

Evegret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1240 on: August 30, 2013, 11:40:49 am »

Hey!
Great to hear that you're still visiting Germany  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
If you're close to Mainz, tell me! I moved into a very calm region one hour from Mainz and I'm always happy to get out there from time to time  Wink

La vie est belle!

Metropolis

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: October 09, 2013, 11:46:19 am »

Hey!
If you're close to Mainz, tell me! I moved into a very calm region one hour from Mainz and I'm always happy to get out there from time to time  Wink

Yeah what a shame I couldn't meet you this time but I haven't been in Germany since 2011 so I had to visit all my friends in Essen. So Mainz was a bit far away and I didn't have much time. I was there only for 8 days because I started working again at the beginnig of September. New season at the Theater Smiley I've seen this message when you sent it what a shame I didn't reply before but I didn't go on the net too much. But don't worry next time I give you a call when I'm there Eva Wink Smiley

Evegret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1242 on: October 13, 2013, 03:09:35 pm »

Hey!

Yeah what a shame I couldn't meet you this time but I haven't been in Germany since 2011 so I had to visit all my friends in Essen. So Mainz was a bit far away and I didn't have much time. I was there only for 8 days because I started working again at the beginnig of September. New season at the Theater Smiley I've seen this message when you sent it what a shame I didn't reply before but I didn't go on the net too much. But don't worry next time I give you a call when I'm there Eva Wink Smiley

Fine! I'll be there! I don't go online all the days, so no worries Grin

Today: I feel great. First day woken up married and it's strange to respond on the phone with another name...
I'm sorry that my husband is ill. It was much too cold yesterday! *sigh*

La vie est belle!

w34vi1

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: April 08, 2014, 01:34:18 am »

Long Overdue... but I finally made a new forum signature. I went outside my usual drawn approach and ended up making a photoshopped version.

It represents all 12 DT studio albums. Wink Have fun naming them all.

Marsha

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: June 06, 2014, 06:26:36 am »

I'm just starting here. So, I assumed that there will be lots of music discussion here.

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84
  Print  

Jump to: